Dragon's luck

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Has anyone else played this slot? I tried it @ Betfair for the first time the other day and it looked dreadful then it suddenly gave me £32 for 138 symbols followed by £62 for Koi fish!!

It then just kept staying above £100 for ages which is very unusual for a jackpot slot. What variance is this game and can a full screen of 138s be achieved?? I'd love to see a Dunover review of it if it's new.

Cheers

Has anyone else played this slot? I tried it @ Betfair for the first time the other day and it looked dreadful then it suddenly gave me £32 for 138 symbols followed by £62 for Koi fish!!

It then just kept staying above £100 for ages which is very unusual for a jackpot slot. What variance is this game and can a full screen of 138s be achieved?? I'd love to see a Dunover review of it if it's new.

Cheers

I have had a session on it at VideoSlots, I didn't stay on it too long as it was graphically bland and I found it boring; also there is no bonus round.

I do know that you can get some very big hits on it though. It's definitely on the Medium scale. And If memory serves you can fill the screen with 138's according to the paytable.

It's a Red Tiger slot. But I have played two other Red Tiger slots that I found to be alot better. One is Lucky Wizard, but the best one is Lucky Halloween.

Packed with features and gives you 100+ x bet more often than any NotEnt game ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back