Question Donuts issue

Mouche12

Kitty Lover
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
Hi all,

So I played Donuts at VS today and got a retrigger in the bonus game. In one go, I had all other cells in the grid filled with golden donuts but they did not reveal a multiplier. My initial multiplier was I think 22 or so, but I got 27x after that second multiplier round. It was over so quickly (was still waiting for the donuts to reveil their multipliers) that I wasn't able to make a screenshot of that.

BTG and VS claim that there was nothing wrong with the bonus round, which paid 66x my bet. But the multiplier should have been higher than 27x, even if the other donuts only revealed 1x, because more than 6 were added.

May I have your input? Thanks!

Could they not give you a re-play of the game ID to see it?

Maybe it was just your computer lag that made it look like you had hit more donuts in reality it didnt, not that im on there side or anything but would explain it if they have looked at it and not seen a problem their end, or it could be a fob off of course but VS are pretty straight when it comes to this stuff.

Hi all,

So I played Donuts at VS today and got a retrigger in the bonus game. In one go, I had all other cells in the grid filled with golden donuts but they did not reveal a multiplier. My initial multiplier was I think 22 or so, but I got 27x after that second multiplier round. It was over so quickly (was still waiting for the donuts to reveil their multipliers) that I wasn't able to make a screenshot of that.

BTG and VS claim that there was nothing wrong with the bonus round, which paid 66x my bet. But the multiplier should have been higher than 27x, even if the other donuts only revealed 1x, because more than 6 were added.

If you check the Donuts thread you will see Nottsogreen made a similar post today so it is not only you.

When i played it the other day after a Donut landed it span once more just instead of 3 times and then free spins started. No big deal as the bonus round paid sod all anyway lol.

But seems there are some glitches in the game not that it will affect the payout necessarily .

Thanks for your input guys! No, the screen was definitely filled with golden donuts that did not reveil any multiplier. No computer lag on my end; all donuts landed together on the very first spin in that bonus round. But the first spin of the bonus game after the retrigger kept spinning, so I had to restart the game.

I hope they will look at it again, because they claim everyting went just fine. It doesn't inspire confidence.

Yeah I've had the same many of times no extra donuts and just starts the spins did ask nic from btg he said

This was a browser issue and is now fixed. The pays were not changed, the front end just had a display bug where it showed an extra donut out of sync with the backen.

All is now fixed and deployed.

Cheers

Nik

But still does the same hopeless so dnt play it anymore

Ive had a multiplier bonus game glitch many times. To me its been graphical issues when the reels are spinning and things just dont look right, I can't tell whats happening or what donuts have or haven't landed, and I just end up accepting that behind the graphics it was doing things right. (i haven't seen any golden donuts land and have no numbers on at all though - but going on the glitchyness of the graphics I could imagine it doing such things. Oddly enough too - whether its related im not sure - dunovers latest youtube video playing bonanza has some interesting graphical glitches and maybe related to the SG thing that was recently added/incorperated , or whatever - so maybe a possibility its affecting donuts too? dunno, but a thought anyway)

Still concerning though and I hope its something they fix, even if its all working underneath correctly! :)

Could be, but I think it's serious as I am clearly not the only one with this issue. Having so many golden donuts land and not reveiling their multipliers is of course a big no-no. I've sent a PM to the BTG rep.

Hi all,

Hi Mouche12 - thanks for the heads up, I've got you're details via PM and we are looking into it right now, sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi Mouche12 - thanks for the heads up, I've got you're details via PM and we are looking into it right now, sorry for any inconvenience.

But you are still playing My query with a "everything is fine"straight bat ?
Even though there is NO way that the maths could have worked... A simple "yeah.. it malfunctioned" or similar would have helped.

Instead I am now refusing to play ANY of your games.. let PNG have my cash as you won't address it head on

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back