Don't miss this! Forum flame warriors caricature gallery.

Emmeline

Dormant account
Check out this site (link below) to learn more about godfathers, evil clowns, furious typers, necormancers, picadors and other forum warriors ;)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

xenophobe.jpg

Xenophobe is usually a long-term discussion forum participant and he thinks of the forum as his private compound. Xenophobe regards new forum arrivals as mentally deficient and perhaps even having criminal tendencies, and they are invariably approached with suspicion and condescension. Xenophobe will mount a furious attack if a Newbie has the temerity to make critical observations about the forum's social dynamics, or questions its prevailing opinions.

I love it.
Still looking for "me", only up to the F's tho (and I probably don't want to hear if anyone thinks I am any I have passed over already;)).

This one I thought was good-

Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

PS- Tried to attach picture...kept saying error on page when I clicked "attachments". Anyone else have a problem with this?

I love it.
Still looking for "me", only up to the F's tho (and I probably don't want to hear if anyone thinks I am any I have passed over already;)).

This one I thought was good-

Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

PS- Tried to attach picture...kept saying error on page when I clicked "attachments". Anyone else have a problem with this?

Yes and who do you oops I mean why do you think it's good? lol I think Bong was most likable :D

Check out this site (link below) to learn more about godfathers, evil clowns, furious typers, necormancers, picadors and other forum warriors ;)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

View attachment 26726

Xenophobe is usually a long-term discussion forum participant and he thinks of the forum as his private compound. Xenophobe regards new forum arrivals as mentally deficient and perhaps even having criminal tendencies, and they are invariably approached with suspicion and condescension. Xenophobe will mount a furious attack if a Newbie has the temerity to make critical observations about the forum's social dynamics, or questions its prevailing opinions.

i couldnt find my old flame there dammit.

I keep that site in my bookmarks. Then, every time I get snarky and "out of line", I look up to see what I am being called that day by that poster. I have benn almost all of them!!! :eek:

Frightening Stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back