Whine and Moan Don't Deposit With MYPAYLINQ!!

djc1175

Dormant account
On Nov 24th I made a deposit using mypaylinq, I was told it would clear in 72 hrs. My bank indeed did show the check (oopps sorry forgot to mention I used echeck to make this deposit) cleared on Nov 26th.
I checked my acct and it showed my deposit with mypaylinq as still pending..I contacted live chat and now was told it would take 7 business days! Today makes 9 business days and it's still pending!
I just sent a nasty (maybe I should have waited to get the money firat) email to the cashier demanding my money be put in my acct TODAY.

:mad:

On Nov 24th I made a deposit using mypaylinq, I was told it would clear in 72 hrs. My bank indeed did show the check (oopps sorry forgot to mention I used echeck to make this deposit) cleared on Nov 26th.
I checked my acct and it showed my deposit with mypaylinq as still pending..I contacted live chat and now was told it would take 7 business days! Today makes 9 business days and it's still pending!
I just sent a nasty (maybe I should have waited to get the money firat) email to the cashier demanding my money be put in my acct TODAY. :mad:

And if they don"t ?????
You r up sh*&^ creek , pal

Welcome to America, where we get hosed for reputable online wallets for gaming. Honestly it's not worth it any longer. I mean if you that desperate to play to where you use an eWallet that just popped up post UIGEA. I would expect a few if not alot of people to get hosed. Really gambling in America is slowly coming to a halt, other than in B&M places. If you have any recourse with the bank, I would be using them as an option if they don't credit you account. See how long it takes them to realize you took your money back if they don't wanna give you credit. Then they'll probably recognize oh my goodness his money did clear.

Mypaylinq

Well, I guess my demand for my money fell on good ears, my acct with mypaylinq was credited this evening..now I'll forget they even exist..bye bye mypaylinq

When I have to get this aggravated over a deposit I made, and I keep getting the run around I look for an easier method.
Do what you want, but for me I won't use them again, I prefer using a gift card (MST) at least they don't charge me anything. Mypaylinq charged $5.95 on my $100 deposit..maybe I'm wrong about the exact amt, but it was over $5.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not defending MyPayLinq, but I have used them a couple of times and have had no problem. I used my CC to fund.

I didn't use the MyCheq option because it clearly states when you sign up that it will take a week or so to get credit. So it shouldn't have been a great surprise that it took this long.

Just to clarify, I signed up with them as soon as CW started offering them as a deposit option so knew about the MyCheq option for a while. It's not a new thing.

Read the T&C's before withdrawing to them if you so choose. Take a pretty long while to get paid. Before I deposited with them, I made sure that I could withdraw from CW by QT or another means cause I didn't want to wait several weeks for payment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back