Don't be hating on us...

I would note that to date this highly scientific thread shows there are 5 times as many degenerate gamblers from the SEC as there are from the Big Ten. :p

I would note that to date this highly scientific thread shows there are 5 times as many degenerate gamblers from the SEC as there are from the Big Ten. :p
LOL, yep the Buckeyes may end up in Miami especially since they do not play Appalachian State like Michigan did last year but I am telling you, Troy is no pushover as I am sure Corso and Herbstreit will let the world know time and time again:p....Georgia may be the best team in the country but have to play Arizona State, LSU, Auburn and South Carolina all on the road iirc. Then there is the World's Largest Cocktail Party in Jacksonsville and play Alabama and Tennessee at home. Survive that and then the SEC Championship Game which is right after the Big 10's championship game on PlayStation IV of course:D. Will Tressel wear gray or red?.....Gators play the meat of their schedule in The Swamp but Tebow needs help at running back and the Moody kid who transferred from USC can not seem to pick up the spread offense.....Of course LSU,Alabama,Auburn and Tennessee could all be there in the end.....Good Luck to the Buckeyes against Youngstown State:thumbsup:

Despite having The Gators as my abusive boyfriend all through 2007, I only really hated them when I lived in Florida and Spurrier was the coach. What a freakin' Tool!

Ironically, my favorite SEC team is the USC Gamecocks (even with their current head coach). I was living in Tampa and was present at Raymond James Stadium on that glorious first day of 2001 when The Gamecocks crushed my beloved Buckeyes, thereby setting us free from the clutches of Dr. StrangeCooper.

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!

Despite having The Gators as my abusive boyfriend all through 2007, I only really hated them when I lived in Florida and Spurrier was the coach. What a freakin' Tool!

Ironically, my favorite SEC team is the USC Gamecocks (even with their current head coach). I was living in Tampa and was present at Raymond James Stadium on that glorious first day of 2001 when The Gamecocks crushed my beloved Buckeyes, thereby setting us free from the clutches of Dr. StrangeCooper.

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!

Thanks for the post. Now I don't have to post the scores of certain Outback Bowls!;) But for this 1991 Gamecock graduate, not much else to crow about of late.

LOL, yep the Buckeyes may end up in Miami especially since they do not play Appalachian State like Michigan did last year but I am telling you, Troy is no pushover as I am sure Corso and Herbstreit will let the world know time and time again:p....Georgia may be the best team in the country but have to play Arizona State, LSU, Auburn and South Carolina all on the road iirc. Then there is the World's Largest Cocktail Party in Jacksonsville and play Alabama and Tennessee at home. Survive that and then the SEC Championship Game which is right after the Big 10's championship game on PlayStation IV of course:D. Will Tressel wear gray or red?.....Gators play the meat of their schedule in The Swamp but Tebow needs help at running back and the Moody kid who transferred from USC can not seem to pick up the spread offense.....Of course LSU,Alabama,Auburn and Tennessee could all be there in the end.....Good Luck to the Buckeyes against Youngstown State:thumbsup:
Get your popcorn ready!!

Last edited:
DONE-----YOU'RE NEXT RAY RAY [no slash throat smilie] ,oops that is a 15 yard penalty and first down, oops again Modell-new owner:what:

Last edited:
lol. watch out for my boy. he wears 51.
you bet,remember the video,class acts
as far as modell? i have no comment. i'm sure you know why.
yep I know........never will forget Modell's 00-01 slash throat when Ray Ray just owns Eddie G. by pulling the ball away for a pick and sealing the deal in a game dominated statistically by the Titans i.e. 21 first downs to 6 but of course lost 24-10.

Very similar,eery situation t-row being the number 1 seed at home et al except Dilfer now plays for the Titans. OOPS,my bad that is not Dilfer,must be KFC:eek:
:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back