DOND: Go All The Way

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
What exactly does the BIG MONEY pay for getting that "box"

I had never played it before but willhill had a promo on game. I got down to last two boxes £50 and BIG MONEY left, it offered me £280+ so I took it for £2 stake but turns out I had BIG MONEY box.

Am I right in thinking that pays x1000 :eek::mad::mad:

I think it's a progressive, about £2.6m last time I looked.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The banker got you cheap there.

**legs it out of the side entrance**

Nah, joking. I dunno, I hate pick-me games.

What exactly does the BIG MONEY pay for getting that "box"

I had never played it before but willhill had a promo on game. I got down to last two boxes £50 and BIG MONEY left, it offered me £280+ so I took it for £2 stake but turns out I had BIG MONEY box.

Am I right in thinking that pays x1000 :eek::mad::mad:
Yeah think it’s 1000x mate. And it states the best option is to go to the end on the game files.
How true this is we won’t ever know, such as the ridiculous WWTBAM (best strategy)

It feels so rigged thats why I refuse to gamble. Looking back £50 at worse I should have risked never even got a withdrawal in the end.

What I hate is how staged the bonus is over and over and the base game. I'll never play it again especially after 1 in million chance of having BIG money.

but like dunover i hate pick me games as forces a place to risk big to win. should just force you to play till end.

It feels so rigged thats why I refuse to gamble. Looking back £50 at worse I should have risked never even got a withdrawal in the end.

What I hate is how staged the bonus is over and over and the base game. I'll never play it again especially after 1 in million chance of having BIG money.

but like dunover i hate pick me games as forces a place to risk big to win. should just force you to play till end.
Never play them blueprint slots, ted, top cat, the goonies. All are the same.
Also find they eat your balance faster than a fatty at a ‘eat all you can’ kebab shop.

No you most likely did not have 1000x. Big Money, as far as I’m aware, often gives around 150-200x, sometimes lower, so that offer of £280 was very generous. Whether that indicates you should take it or that there was a much higher amount than 150x in Big Money, I guess we’ll never know.

Yeah think it’s 1000x mate. And it states the best option is to go to the end on the game files.
How true this is we won’t ever know, such as the ridiculous WWTBAM (best strategy)
WWTBAM, keep going. Win loads of 50/50 gambles, win at 26% audience vote, but lose on 93%...

Never play them blueprint slots, ted, top cat, the goonies. All are the same.
Also find they eat your balance faster than a fatty at a ‘eat all you can’ kebab shop.

I'm more interested in where abouts I can find an all you can eat Kebab shop :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back