Doing the right think ended up in me getting bitten by a dog !

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
So 11am went to bus stop and noticed a person lying on a family friend doorstep looked like he has passed out, Went to see if he was okay or if he was just drunk/drugged up, knocked the persons door they opened it and said they knew he was out there aka they left him there due to be drugged up and not wanted in the house, At the same time the dog came out and attacked me, Ending in me going to hospital after the dog latched on the my hand.

Think next time I wont bother :laugh:

So 11am went to bus stop and noticed a person lying on a family friend doorstep looked like he has passed out, Went to see if he was okay or if he was just drunk/drugged up, knocked the persons door they opened it and said they knew he was out there aka they left him there due to be drugged up and not wanted in the house, At the same time the dog came out and attacked me, Ending in me going to hospital after the dog latched on the my hand.

Think next time I wont bother :laugh:

I hope you are ok.
What did the owners say about the dog attacking you? Was it outside the property?
Perhaps you should consider reporting the attack. If the dog is aggressive and the owners unable to control then the police will warn and advise (muzzle etc). It could be someone’s face next time or a child.
I bet I could make a good guess at the breed if it ‘latched on’... but won’t name here as there’s enough breed prejudice around.

My dog prejudice has been lowered today after being acquainted with a friendly chap by the name of 'Rex', a 5 year-old greyhound that happily strolled along with its owner, up to the moment it stopped by my shopping bags for no discernible reason!

So after stroking Rex and the bus' impending arrival we parted ways. Great dogs! See you around Rex

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back