Doesn't it suck when a Man plays hard to get?

LHofsdal

Ueber Meister
MM
So being a Saturday morning and being home alone, I decided to play alittle. I figured, what the hell, it is raining like mad outside, and I have nothing better to do, so I make a deposit.

I go to my favorite slot Ceasar's Empire. Bet a buck, hit spin..... TAAADAAAAAA first spin get the bonus round. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOO I am thinkin', got my man Ceasar quite a bit during those free spins, I am thinkin' to myself, HOT DAMN, this guy wants me..... so after about 35 free spins I get 74 dollars and change. Not to shabby. Few more spins, not doing to bad, 6 dollars here 15 dollars there, going okay.

Now at this point, I am pretty positive Ceasar is hot, so I keep spinning. Well, guess I was wrong because the next 12 spins were duds. So I move to another favorite, Warlocks Spell.(I love this game, the Warlock reminds me of a College Professor I had, look just like him.) Few spins get the bonus. Hot Damn, this is going to good. Well once again I was wrong, got the 8 spins and less than 6 dollars. Now I am getting disappointed, because just like my college professor, this guy was being a jerk, and never coming out.

On to the next slot, thinking what the hell lets try T-Rex, he looks like mother-n-law, can't get any worse. Spinning a way and bam, Hit 3 eggs and get 14 free spins. YOOOOOOOWWWWWWWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, now I am thinking I AM IN THE MONEY!!!

Well once again, I was wrong, got a whole 2.50 USD. 14 spins and that is all I get at betting 1.25 USD? So now I am totally deflated, and cursing my mother-n-law out. The phone rings, it is my hubby, tell him what a mean mother he has and he laughs. Pisses me off even more, so I am now sick of seeing my mother-n-law on my laptop and I head back to my main man Ceasar!!!

Well, lets just say he isn't my main man anymore. Now he wants to play hard to get!!!!! Was doing okay then all of a sudden reel 3 had a slight hesistation, and I couldn't hit anything else. I didn't see Ceasar again, damn that man, if I find out he was with Cleopatra while I was courting him, there is going to be another war!!!

Doesn't it suck when a Man plays hard to get, and what makes it worse is when your mother-n-law won't give ya a break!?!? :p

LH

I feel your pain, LH. I have had a couple of mother-in-laws and I'll tell ya, spoils your chances of feeling good about life. :rolleyes: As far as the sons of said MIL's I can't talk about them without getting a "vacation" here at Cainomeister! :p

Only doin' the Mom-in-law thing once. We MAY make it to 50 years... the secret???
We've been separated for the last 11 years LOL

I used to like to play the Naughty or Nice slot...I always got more free spins when I picked the Naughty helper (go figure!!! :lolup:)

Maybe the next time you play, Caesar won't be courtin' Cleopatra but you instead :D

Sorry to say.....
All you have to do is Kill Her With Kindness & it goes away for a few weeks.
Glad mine is 1500 miles away.
mother_in_law_vector_120044.jpg

I will go Free if no one wants her :lolup:
mother-in-law.gif

Only doin' the Mom-in-law thing once. We MAY make it to 50 years... the secret???
We've been separated for the last 11 years LOL

I used to like to play the Naughty or Nice slot...I always got more free spins when I picked the Naughty helper (go figure!!! :lolup:)

Maybe the next time you play, Caesar won't be courtin' Cleopatra but you instead :D

LOL!!

On 6/22 my hubby and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and we will be together for 21 years. My mother-n-law have a great relationship, I just love her to death. We have a little joke, you see when my daughter was 4 we had to put our dog Buster down, he was 15. He had cancer of the liver, and he was suffering. It wasn't easy, but when my hubby and I were telling our daughter, I didn't realize my in laws were listening through the baby monitor. And at one point my daughter asked if gramma was okay, and I said "Yes, she is. She maybe as old as a dinosaur and looks like one, but she is fine". That is when we heard..."I HEARD THAT!!" Oppppsssssssssss, is all I have to say.:D

LH

LOL!!

On 6/22 my hubby and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and we will be together for 21 years. My mother-n-law have a great relationship, I just love her to death. We have a little joke, you see when my daughter was 4 we had to put our dog Buster down, he was 15. He had cancer of the liver, and he was suffering. It wasn't easy, but when my hubby and I were telling our daughter, I didn't realize my in laws were listening through the baby monitor. And at one point my daughter asked if gramma was okay, and I said "Yes, she is. She maybe as old as a dinosaur and looks like one, but she is fine". That is when we heard..."I HEARD THAT!!" Oppppsssssssssss, is all I have to say.:D

LH
:lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back