Does "Deck the Halls" have the highest paying top symbol on slots?

H1_Roller

Non-Gambler
I've been playing Deck the Halls recently, and noticed that even 3 Santa symbols (a couple stacked) pays out quite a healthy win.
I got 4 [in a row] last night betting £1.50 and won £50 if I remember correctly. That's incredible isn't it? Are there any other slots that pay out so highly for the top symbol?

It's very difficult to get three santas and they don't count towards anything else so they are used as a blocker very frustrating.

Yeah the other one is Queen of Hearts - or Hearts and Tarts I think it's called now - it's a clone of that one. I know I love them both if you can hit them when they're paying. :thumbsup:

Definitely 2 favorites of mine.
Have had some monsterhits on both.
Make sure you add some "Deck the halls", or "hearts" in between the santa's or the queens, then it becomes really fun ;)
You should only play them, if you love HIGH VARIANCE tho, as they can both suck you dry in no time.

Deck the halls was one of my favourites my go-to slot when i was nearly down and out but santa hasnt appeared in a while.When he did it was amazing payouts, On the other hand the santa on Santas Wild Ride must be on of the lowest symbols, only 200 coins for 5. This has one of the worst base game payout tables ive played but can be superb in the bonus but thats rare for me.

Another high paying top symbols slot is ruby of the nile,the different scatters on this pay really high combine them with a double wild or triple wild and it can be superb,but scatters have to be left to right! The other day I had a couple of wilds and one queen scatter paid me £30 on a 0.40 bet. But it can be ruthless and freespins are nothing special just a 2xmult.

Oh yeah! Deck The Halls produced this behemoth win for me that
I'll never forget. Off a $3.00 bet.:D (Level 11 not MG)

I Sure do miss playing this slot:(

Expired Image

Oh yeah! Deck The Halls produced this behemoth win for me that
I'll never forget. Off a $3.00 bet.:D (Level 11 not MG)

I Sure do miss playing this slot:(

Expired Image

Great hit that one.

I have to say I have been playing this one for AGES and have yet to hit something big. Don't get me wrong I HAVE had 1-2 good 100X bet wins but nothing really over that.

Have ONLY ever hit the 3 santas with the multi and thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back