Roguish Dodgy Facebook Ad for King Jackpot

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
This popped up on my Facebook feed today.

The ad claims that a local couple won a large jackpot from the £20 free play offer. My niece saw this a couple of days ago and got lured in (she told me over the phone).

A look at the terms and conditions though makes this claim impossible as only DEPOSITING players are eligible to win any of the jackpots, and even regular wins appear to exist only as "fun money", which is deleted as soon as a player deposits for the first time, and is credited with the 300% match up to £60.

I actually commented about this, and an hour later they had removed my comment and disabled the ability to comment further. I commented so as to warn my niece and others who believe that they can actually win real money from the free play chip.

I cannot yet upload an image of this ad, but I have preserved it until this function is working again.

This is the key term that calls foul on this ad:-

Customers that have not made an initial deposit will not be eligible for bonuses or jackpots, only for the game prizes which will be credited to a Bingo Bucks account. Once an initial deposit has been made, all future game winnings will be credited to the customer's Real Money account, and the customer becomes eligible for bonuses and jackpots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back