DOA WILDLINE Shock

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
I am SHOOK I not played DOA for months now I have had 3 wild lines before winnings over 1k in total over 2 years and I didnt play it often at all,
I seen someone post a win of over £600 from 9p spin and I though you know what ill stick £5 in William Hill and just have a go.
First bonus this landed, You couldn't of written it :lolup::lolup:

Has anyone ever had anything like it before when you see someone get a big win from small stake so you have a flutter and then get a epic win.Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 03.51.27.png Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 03.51.27.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 03.51.42.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 03.51.42.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 03.51.31.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 03.51.31.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 76
At least I know the sessions I've had at william hill without a single hit are going to good use ;-P

Congrats ;-)
Haha They are Indeed Thank you :D x

It's only a boring slot if you've never seen it's potential in the wild. It's a slot I like to see out for a bonus, needless to say I've never hit a wildline either :p

Well Done Jamie, can't grumble at that for 9p lol

Can't complain from a fiver, well done.

I made a wee deposit last year, £10 at Royal Panda last year for a dabble on DoA, ended up withdrawing £440 when a double wildline dropped in early on, all from a 9p spin :)

I am SHOOK I not played DOA for months now I have had 3 wild lines before winnings over 1k in total over 2 years and I didnt play it often at all,
I seen someone post a win of over £600 from 9p spin and I though you know what ill stick £5 in William Hill and just have a go.
First bonus this landed, You couldn't of written it :lolup::lolup:

Has anyone ever had anything like it before when you see someone get a big win from small stake so you have a flutter and then get a epic win.View attachment 95367 View attachment 95367
Nice hit:thumbsup:. I have played DOA quite a lot and never hit a wild line. Most bonus rounds pay terrible I guess that’s the nature of the beast.

Well done buddy,congratz.
I seem to be able hit a big win on most slots but not on DOA.
I am one of those people that cannot hit anything on that slot and I play it on every session wherever I play.
In all those years I have had 2x a SINGLE 5oak wilds and NEVER the 5 scatters,so hard to hit on this slot but I will keep trying.
One day something good will land I hope. :):thumbsup:

Well would you believe it after my earlier post stating I had never hit a wildline (I have been on such a bad run low rolling.) I decided to play DOA on 9p at Chance Hill. I hit a few 2 scatters and with £4 left thought try 18p a few spins later 3 scatters and hit a wildline with 7 spins left. Couldn’t hit another unfortunately and was in that much shock I missed the screenie but what a way to end my horrendously bad run:). 6D517B34-EA90-4E71-9AC9-D5E145F4B9F9.png

Well would you believe it after my earlier post stating I had never hit a wildline (I have been on such a bad run low rolling.) I decided to play DOA on 9p at Chance Hill. I hit a few 2 scatters and with £4 left thought try 18p a few spins later 3 scatters and hit a wildline with 7 spins left. Couldn’t hit another unfortunately and was in that much shock I missed the screenie but what a way to end my horrendously bad run:). View attachment 95400
That’s superb!.. totally congratulations!...
I played a obscene number of spins over the years, never had a wildline or the fabled 5 scatters!...
you have renewed my hope!...
Well done btw :)

Well would you believe it after my earlier post stating I had never hit a wildline (I have been on such a bad run low rolling.) I decided to play DOA on 9p at Chance Hill. I hit a few 2 scatters and with £4 left thought try 18p a few spins later 3 scatters and hit a wildline with 7 spins left. Couldn’t hit another unfortunately and was in that much shock I missed the screenie but what a way to end my horrendously bad run:). View attachment 95400
HAHA Love it ! Glad I could of helped you win hehe

Yeah you did actually because I had your post in the back of my mind all day. I only just realised it’s my biggest win per amount staked at x2100. Glad you posted or I probably wouldn’t have played it:):thumbsup:.
50% is my commission bud PM me and Ill send over my bank details :D

I know thats over 2000x/bet win.. but for me, more important is how much i cashout in total, not how much x/bet win i get..
200 euros are just 2-3 sessions of play for regular players who bets 0,50 - 2 euro per spin.. so sorry, but i will say "congrats" while you will get the same wildline on some normal bet.. :D
9 cent bet is way too low..

I know thats over 2000x/bet win.. but for me, more important is how much i cashout in total, not how much x/bet win i get..
200 euros are just 2-3 sessions of play for regular players who bets 0,50 - 2 euro per spin.. so sorry, but i will say "congrats" while you will get the same wildline on some normal bet.. :D

Do you know how long it can take/ how much it can cost to get a line of wilds on this game? Ive hit many of them, but my last line was some 800 features ago, during which not one free spins feature has paid over 500x, and i estimate ive spent/lost £600 (luckily some of it was bonus funds) on 9p bets.
So for me, by playing it on min bet, its more important how much i dont lose in total ;)
(Though i am actualy still in profit from the game)

How arrogant.
Maybe 9c spins is all his budget allows :rolleyes:

And the main point of his OP was to say how he'd won, after seeing some screenshots of DOA wins on here. Which gave him the idea of trying a deposit to see if he could get a similar win. Which he did

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back