DOA WILDLINE Shock

ESCJAMIE

Raging Homosexual slots Queen
I am SHOOK I not played DOA for months now I have had 3 wild lines before winnings over 1k in total over 2 years and I didnt play it often at all,
I seen someone post a win of over £600 from 9p spin and I though you know what ill stick £5 in William Hill and just have a go.
First bonus this landed, You couldn't of written it :lolup::lolup:

Has anyone ever had anything like it before when you see someone get a big win from small stake so you have a flutter and then get a epic win. Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 03.51.27.png Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 03.51.27.png

Attachments

TheAverageGuy

~Master of Slack~
mm2
At least I know the sessions I've had at william hill without a single hit are going to good use ;-P

Congrats ;-)

JGslots

Meister Member
webmeister
PABinit
It's only a boring slot if you've never seen it's potential in the wild. It's a slot I like to see out for a bonus, needless to say I've never hit a wildline either :p

Well Done Jamie, can't grumble at that for 9p lol

greylady

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes
Can't complain from a fiver, well done.

I made a wee deposit last year, £10 at Royal Panda last year for a dabble on DoA, ended up withdrawing £440 when a double wildline dropped in early on, all from a 9p spin :)

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
I am SHOOK I not played DOA for months now I have had 3 wild lines before winnings over 1k in total over 2 years and I didnt play it often at all,
I seen someone post a win of over £600 from 9p spin and I though you know what ill stick £5 in William Hill and just have a go.
First bonus this landed, You couldn't of written it :lolup::lolup:

Has anyone ever had anything like it before when you see someone get a big win from small stake so you have a flutter and then get a epic win.View attachment 95367 View attachment 95367
Nice hit:thumbsup:. I have played DOA quite a lot and never hit a wild line. Most bonus rounds pay terrible I guess that’s the nature of the beast.

Jono777

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
mm4
4 wild lines recently in close succession (but late on with few if any spins left)

Geez have I been making up for those ever since :rolleyes:

Nice story :thumbsup:

lotusch

BTG, Be Terrified Guys
PABaccred
webby
CAG
mm3
Well done buddy,congratz.
I seem to be able hit a big win on most slots but not on DOA.
I am one of those people that cannot hit anything on that slot and I play it on every session wherever I play.
In all those years I have had 2x a SINGLE 5oak wilds and NEVER the 5 scatters,so hard to hit on this slot but I will keep trying.
One day something good will land I hope. :):thumbsup:

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
Well would you believe it after my earlier post stating I had never hit a wildline (I have been on such a bad run low rolling.) I decided to play DOA on 9p at Chance Hill. I hit a few 2 scatters and with £4 left thought try 18p a few spins later 3 scatters and hit a wildline with 7 spins left. Couldn’t hit another unfortunately and was in that much shock I missed the screenie but what a way to end my horrendously bad run:). 6D517B34-EA90-4E71-9AC9-D5E145F4B9F9.png

Playford7

MM
Well would you believe it after my earlier post stating I had never hit a wildline (I have been on such a bad run low rolling.) I decided to play DOA on 9p at Chance Hill. I hit a few 2 scatters and with £4 left thought try 18p a few spins later 3 scatters and hit a wildline with 7 spins left. Couldn’t hit another unfortunately and was in that much shock I missed the screenie but what a way to end my horrendously bad run:). View attachment 95400
That’s superb!.. totally congratulations!...
I played a obscene number of spins over the years, never had a wildline or the fabled 5 scatters!...
you have renewed my hope!...
Well done btw :)

ESCJAMIE

Well would you believe it after my earlier post stating I had never hit a wildline (I have been on such a bad run low rolling.) I decided to play DOA on 9p at Chance Hill. I hit a few 2 scatters and with £4 left thought try 18p a few spins later 3 scatters and hit a wildline with 7 spins left. Couldn’t hit another unfortunately and was in that much shock I missed the screenie but what a way to end my horrendously bad run:). View attachment 95400
HAHA Love it ! Glad I could of helped you win hehe

ESCJAMIE

Yeah you did actually because I had your post in the back of my mind all day. I only just realised it’s my biggest win per amount staked at x2100. Glad you posted or I probably wouldn’t have played it:):thumbsup:.
50% is my commission bud PM me and Ill send over my bank details :D

Jono777

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
mm4
Well done peeps :p

So today is my turn, right :what: