do i need this tattoo

Big tattoo! I have a small one of my son's name - always wanted something more substantial but never found what I wanted.

Anyone got any slots related one? Never seen that before :)

Rocky I think a smaller version would look pretty cool. Maybe on your leg or somewhere. That is my opinion of course and is coming from someone that is getting ready to get some butterflies down her leg LOL.

i realy wasn't serious but this tattoo is a piece of work done by my nieces husband at tattoo America that's him and his brothers business ,. they do excellent work :D

I see by your last post that you are not being serious, I was going to say if you have to ask others then my answer would be no, don`t get it done, tattoo`s are there for life, or at best a nasty scar where you have had one surgically removed. I have 20+ tattoo`s on my arms, legs, back and the only one I regret is a girls name on my dick -Wendy, when I get excited it reads `Welcome to Colchester UK have a nice day` :eek2:.

Tbh if I lived in the states I would get all my tattoo`s done at Miami Ink, those guys have serious talent ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back