Logo
external image

Do I have a case?

  • Thread starter Thread starter spoonwoman
  • id11270
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1015
  • Replies 1
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Location
Central New York
I recently played in the Casino Classic free hour promotion. I won $200 and made the required $20 deposit. The thing is that I waited for more than a week to make my deposit, which in the terms and conditions says the bonus wont be credited if it takes longer than a week to claim. However, when I logged into my account over a week later, a pop up came up saying that if I deposited $20 I could collect the $200 bonus. So it was against the terms and conditions but the software told me I could claim the bonus. I also saved a screenshot. Do I have a legitimate b***h here, or should I just let it go?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top