DMOZ

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
There have been several discussions on here and other forums concerning dmoz and how to get your site listed there.

I have written an article, part based on a post I wrote on another forum recently, as a result of my own experience as an editor on what is required for a site to be eligible for listing within DMOZ.

The information I provide is already accessible on a number of sites, in particular DMOZ itself, but I thought I would write down my own guidelines, to help webmasters understand what is required of a site to be deemed listable at DMOZ.

Please note, I will refuse to answer any queries either publically on the forums or privately concerning individual sites and their status.

I hope you find the article useful.

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

A follow up to this article. This contains information that is readily available on DMOZ if you search for it. I have written about the most important points from an editor's perspective when reviewing a site for listing. This is tailored for webmasters in the gambling field.

I also provide advice on how to apply to become an editor for DMOZ if that is something you may be considering.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back