Did you see the finale to the Premier League? Best in 20 years!

conker

Dormant account
I know I am always going to be a bit biased towards a football (soccer) league in my own country, but what a finish to the Premier League yesterday! For anyone that has witnessed the twists and turns of this season, will know what I am on about. The deciding games did not let us down either with the winners decided 5 minutes into injury time after 37 games!

I am not a Man City fan, but well done to them.

Must be crazy up there in Manchester today. One half of the city in euphoria the other half in mourning.

Only the 5th team to win the Premiership in 20 years, thats not such a great stat.

Easy now Man Utd haters - only jealous because of their success.

Btw, am a bitter Utd fan! HA HA

Fair play to City, they deserved it & despite things not going as I hoped yesterday, it was a tense and amazing climax to the season.

a correction

:lolup:
Must be crazy up there in Manchester today. One half of the city in euphoria the other half in mourning.

Only the 5th team to win the Premiership in 20 years, thats not such a great stat.

just to put the record straight man united are not repeat not in manchester they are in salford which is in greater manchester same as oldham, rochdale, etc man city are the only team in manchester.true blue.

Easy now Man Utd haters - only jealous because of their success.

Btw, am a bitter Utd fan! HA HA

Fair play to City, they deserved it & despite things not going as I hoped yesterday, it was a tense and amazing climax to the season.

I dont hate MU that much but Fergie gets on my nerves. City has excellent players and they are a force to be reckoned with even in the CL in a couple of years.

Even though Fergie did congratulate City,I still think he is a sore loser.They will be thinking about the loss at Wigan and the points they dropped against Everton for a long time.

However Mancini had his moments-especially before the last 2 games,stating united had an easier last 2 games (Swansea/Sunderand)-not sure why Mancini said this as Swansea beat city!

:lolup:

just to put the record straight man united are not repeat not in manchester they are in salford which is in greater manchester same as oldham, rochdale, etc man city are the only team in manchester.true blue.

Manchester united are in old trafford actualy hence why the stadium is called old trafford
the councel that do the clean up after matches is trafford councel
old trafford is next to salford queys which once you cross the bridge to you are in salford

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back