Diamond mine megaways

Sasukdcf

PABnorogue
MM
hi Guys I have had a search through the forum but it's hard to see all the threads on an iPhone so just thought I would post and see what happens!!

Always done quite well ( ups and downs ) on bonanza but the main site I play has diamond mine instead which alludes to be the same...

Other than in my experience over the past 3/4 months actually getting the feature has become tantamount to impossible and when you do the returns have been mainly woeful

Anyone else felt like this?

It's like it goes in predictable cycles

I have started playing on £2 spin as initially when I was playing on £5 and £10 I was going through a fortune and rarely hitting the feature ( I have only hit it on £10 once and won £180!!!

But even on £2 I am finding I need to be playing 1000 + spins to hit the feature and when I do suddenly £200 is a good return

Also as my balance decreases towards zero it's very predictable.... feature symbols will start to drop in and normally you get 3 and then miss the fourth and you always get a decent win to pop your pot back up a little before wiping you out....

I like high variance slots but this appears now to be another where even if you decide to have a punt to get the feature the likelyhood is it won't be worth the investment.

Cheers

Was it official that its actually supposed to be a clone of bonanza? I get that its the same idea and all but is the math 100% the same as bonanza, or just the idea?

Its obviously different in my opinion, I have seen people go 15 deadspins in a row numerous times. I cant say thats very common for bonanza. And I also notice that the bonuses pay much worse on average. Maybe alot of the rtp is actually in the barrel feature instead of the basegame and bonus?

The base game is definately more streaky for both good and bad runsbut the streaks dont seem to last as long in the base game. Bonus rounds seem more limited also so couldnt tell you where the missing rtp has gone...bonanza is definately the better game

I had a 200x barrel win [£40 at 20p stake] with diamonds across the screen about 2 weeks ago, I like it as an alternative to bonanza as the megaway games are all streaky [irish riches as well]. I had 13 bonuses the other night on bonanza and never got ahead once. :mad:

I had a 200x barrel win [£40 at 20p stake] with diamonds across the screen about 2 weeks ago, I like it as an alternative to bonanza as the megaway games are all streaky [irish riches as well]. I had 13 bonuses the other night on bonanza and never got ahead once. :mad:

Has anyone on planet earth ever gotten a bonus on irish riches?

Has anyone on planet earth ever gotten a bonus on irish riches?

I got 6 diamonds the other day and a retrigger for a total of 27 spins, still only paid about £45, have been giving it a bash at will hill last week when bonanza was dead.

btw in the william hill stake £20 to receive a £10 bonus with 30x wagering and a max withdrawal of £50, what would happen if you won a progressive jackpot like irish riches while using such a bonus, would william hill pocket the £1million+?

I got 6 diamonds the other day and a retrigger for a total of 27 spins, still only paid about £45, have been giving it a bash at will hill last week when bonanza was dead.

btw in the william hill stake £20 to receive a £10 bonus with 30x wagering and a max withdrawal of £50, what would happen if you won a progressive jackpot like irish riches while using such a bonus, would william hill pocket the £1million+?

Little tip whilst playing with that bonus on will hill if you trigger bonus on bonanza run the bonus down on diff game then play the bonus round.

As you say max 50 conversion luckily I did this other day won 200 instead of 50 max.

Yet to see a mega win of 500x on diamond mine - unless there is a screenshot floating about...base games seems a tad harsher than bonanza with bigger swings.

In fact it definately is - deviates +\- 50x constantly wheras Bonanza generally - very generally - is a slower trickle.

Yet to see a mega win of 500x on diamond mine - unless there is a screenshot floating about...base games seems a tad harsher than bonanza with bigger swings.

In fact it definately is - deviates +\- 50x constantly wheras Bonanza generally - very generally - is a

Here's a 752x bonus I got in the Spring:

kytVZ4P.jpg

kytVZ4P.jpg

In fact it definately is - deviates +\- 50x constantly wheras Bonanza generally - very generally - is a slower trickle.

2732x!!!!! And here is the proof to show that this game can pay big! Once in a lifetime hit though I think and got in the first session that I played on this slot when it came out, never got above 200x on any other session before I quit the game for good.

Diamond_Mine_Big_Win.jpg

Same game with an Extra Chilli type gamble when the FS hit, and one of those horrible All Action ones which'll hasten a £2 max bet in the UK. Not good on either front IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back