Desert Island Slots

Zabier

Dormant account
Here in the UK, BBC Radio 4 does a programme called Desert Island Discs where guests are asked to choose 8 songs, a book, and a luxury item to take to a desert island. They are given the complete works of Shakespeare and the Bible (or religious equivalent) as a given. So I thought I would put a twist on it and see what 8 slots, one book, and one luxury item you guys would take to a desert island.

Obviously, a laptop and miraculous broadband connection are a given... consider this to be like the mysterious island on Lost! Except, you're not dead living in limbo!

I will go first.

My 8 slots would be...

1. Fantastic Four by Playtech
2. Wolf Moon by Aristocrat
3. Immortal Romance by Microgaming
4. Thunderhorn by Bally
5. Elvis the King by IGT
6. Pamplona by IGT
7. Raging Rhino by WMS
8. Mega Fortune by Net Entertainment

My one book would be Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha! by Roddy Doyle.

My one luxury item would be my Playstation 4 with FIFA! Provided I can't count my family as a luxury item!

Mods, this might be better off in The Attic thinking about it!

I hope thats Fifa 2014 :p I have Fifa 15 but I think the game regressed this year sadly.

I will play along though I have only played netent (only recently) and MG slots :p

My current favs -

1. Jack Hammer 2 (Netent)
2. Southpark Reel Chaos (Netent)
3. Immortal Romance (MG)
4. Thunderstruck 2 (MG)
5. Jack and the Beanstalk (Netent)
6. Tomb Raider (MG)
7. Playboy (MG)
8. Gonzo's Quest (Netent)

Book - A short history of nearly everything by Bill Bryson - Fascinating book with really interesting facts about science and how we came to view the world around us and what we know about the world. Written in a witty and engaging way I have read this book a few times over the years.

Luxury Item - My MrSpeakers Mad Dog Headphones + music player + my collection of music. Without music I will not last a long time and if on an island you need a pair of decent headphones or speakers. I will probably go insane without music after awhile and try and build a boat and drift in the ocean only to meet my fate by the jaws of a great white shark.

nice post Zabier

Here we go:

1) Zeus (WMS)
2) Mystic Secret (Novomatic)
3) Buffalo (Aristocrat)
4) Immortal Romance (MG)
5) Great Blue (Playtech)
6) Wolf Run (IGT)
7) Megadeath (Leander)
8) Piggy Riches (Net Ent)

Book - The War of the Worlds, H. G. Wells - I think the crazyness of this book would make me feel a little better about my stranded situation!

Luxury item - ipod fully loaded up with as much music as I could get on there. I can't see me surviving any other way :)

Interesting that it is 3 for 3 for Immortal Romance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back