Your Input Please Deposit limits well known provider

aceking123

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Deposit limits question from well known provider, just before xmas last year i had set up a deposit limits changing it month to month, max £20,000 per month & then reduced it to £2000 a month. also adding fuel to the fire citing on daily limits being weird as well , meaning the daily limit could override the monthly limit which was weird as well.

One would of thought that this would be instant, but i was surprised about this , according to the company in question this approach was done with the ukgc years ago , it said this change would come into effect on the 31 of dec going via screen shots, i had a long telephone conversation with someone from its brand & only wished i had got them to email instead of call, i thought i would today check the site to see if anything had changed yes it has now all of a sudden you do not get this on a 30 day period it now seems if its a lower amount its instant, which is great problem is this only seems to be done after i had shown & proved that the system was not fit for use, which leads onto whether i should demand a refund from the company or pursue it ?

Deposit limits question from well known provider, just before xmas last year i had set up a deposit limits changing it month to month, max £20,000 per month & then reduced it to £2000 a month. also adding fuel to the fire citing on daily limits being weird as well , meaning the daily limit could override the monthly limit which was weird as well.

One would of thought that this would be instant, but i was surprised about this , according to the company in question this approach was done with the ukgc years ago , it said this change would come into effect on the 31 of dec going via screen shots, i had a long telephone conversation with someone from its brand & only wished i had got them to email instead of call, i thought i would today check the site to see if anything had changed yes it has now all of a sudden you do not get this on a 30 day period it now seems if its a lower amount its instant, which is great problem is this only seems to be done after i had shown & proved that the system was not fit for use, which leads onto whether i should demand a refund from the company or pursue it ?

Can't be VS then.

I had my daily limit set the same as my weekly, by mistake and weekly overrode the daily..

Also if you lower your limits, it's instant. That the way it should be.

Would be surprized if the UKGC would be happy with your scenario.

yer problem is they have pissed me off , by lying to me hence for thread , i don't take lightly to being told a bullshitting story them for them to use which ive pointed out problems for them to soon change it , that means something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back