Deposit at Buzzluck

Yellbird

PABnonaccred
Installed Buzzluck last nite and tried to make a deposit. Debit card and credit card were denied. I understand that happening because I am in U.S.A. but when my bank called today was surprised when both were being billed from CHINA. It's bad enough we have to buy things made in China but now any gambling we do is connected to them. We better wake up or learn to speak Chinese, world is going crazy. Removed software after phone call.

Sorry, but who told you, that you have to buy anything from China ?
It's a matter of paying the cost of production in usa or europe, and on top you get way better quality in most cases.
Consumers want their shit as cheap as possible, so they get China crap, and complain about it....you get what you pay for, is true.
guess that was a bit of a derail....buying CS is probably cheaper in China as well....and my guess is, you get what you pay for is true, even in that case.

Installed Buzzluck last nite and tried to make a deposit. Debit card and credit card were denied. I understand that happening because I am in U.S.A. but when my bank called today was surprised when both were being billed from CHINA. It's bad enough we have to buy things made in China but now any gambling we do is connected to them. We better wake up or learn to speak Chinese, world is going crazy. Removed software after phone call.

Isn't that simply related to the path the money takes for processing? I don't think there is anything physically located IN China related to Buzzluck.

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back