Deposit £40 - best way to play it?

CraiGDaniel

Experienced Member
I'm going to deposit about £40 into Stan james, (net ent) wondering whats the best way to try get a good return on it?

Thinking 50p spins on a medium variance slot?

How would you play it?

Personally, I'd play at 20 or 40 a spin max if you want a bit of playtime until you boost your balance; I'd avoid DOA and Reel Steel and games like Elements where you'd require 4 consecutive wins to see the FS. Other than that, spin and cross your fingers

I'd say play Jack and the Beanstalk at 40p/spin - seems to be a medium variance slot with some novel game concepts and potential for some great hits. Doesn't tend to go through your balance *too* quickly either, although it can go a long time between free spin rounds.

A couple of my recent hits on Jack at modest stakes:

Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)

Yes, definitely Jack and the beanstalk, Frankenstein 20p spins. Try Zombies for a couple spins, it triggers the Random Wild quite often, might get nice hits from that.
Evolution is a fantastic game, but it can go either way. Avoid Robin Hood like plague, that slots kills me everytime :) Anyway, good luck, let us know how it went.

I'd say play Jack and the Beanstalk at 40p/spin - seems to be a medium variance slot with some novel game concepts and potential for some great hits. Doesn't tend to go through your balance *too* quickly either, although it can go a long time between free spin rounds.

Yeah, I agree. I would says that Jack and the Beanstalk is medium+ variance. Decent playtime, but still has the potential for some big hits as you said. The best hit I have seen on this game is about 4-5000 x total bet.

Gotta love those stacked wilds during free spins :D

Let us know how you did CraiGDaniel!

Play the games that have more than one way to win, hopefully you'll hit something early on... These are generally medium variance games. That includes Stacked (expanding) wilds, bonus rounds, and free spins. Look at Jack and the Beanstalk, Devils Delight, and Scar Face. Other good ones are (bonus round and free spins) Symsalabim, Diamond Dogs, and Blood Suckers.

I'd personally stick to 40c bets. You may get more play time on lower bets but you probably won't hit anything substantial enough to come out ahead.

The above games are all capable of some good hits.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Ended up going with 40p spins on jack to start with. I prefer the 40p spins over the 20/30p as if you do hit with them it's not enough to satisfy most of the time.

Jack took £30 of the 40 without even blinking. Free spins once for a total of £4 odd. Decided to switch to evolution with my last £10 and play 25p spins, got a good result:

Old / Expired Link

Then wondered over to zombies as recommended above and it swallowed a bit but came through with the random wild feature;

Old / Expired Link

And then decided to try lucky angler before heading off to bed and managed a very nice win on the feature :)

Old / Expired Link

Withdrew £70 of it :D Thanks to Stan james for processing it quick without any hassle what so ever.

£30 left to play with tonight. Any suggestions?!

Well, been playing a lot tonight with that left over £30. Result, balance is now £157.16.

Has been very up and down, playing lots of different games and breaking even. Managed to get my roll up to £65 earlier and withdrew £35 to put me back down to £30. Stops me playing silly bets that way when i just want a good night of play time and some potential withdraws.

Slowly worked this £30 back up to around £50ish.

Lucky angler is where the big win came in, yet again. About 20 spins in we hit the feature and 3 frozen wilds hold on the top reel 3 spins in. Hit a massive line for £100. (353 times bet)

Old / Expired Link

Will withdraw £120 of that tonight and leave the rest in for more play when i'm bored.

So all in i'm about £190 up on a £40 deposit with i'd say around 6 hours of play time and small stakes. It would appear the key is self control and keeping your roll limited. If you double it, withdraw half and start again, fresh.

I am expecting to blow my £30 base roll i've been leaving myself soon though - can't win all the time

Cannot believe no one has mentioned Egyptian Heroes. it has some great potential for low rollers and its not as high variance as DOA etc. This is my favourite Net Entertainment game, I always play it and 90% of the time it saves my butt. :eek2:

40c Bet 2000x bet

Attach Removed (Old not found)

Have hit the above (not the same lines) around 3 - 4 times now.

And just a random hit

Attach Removed (Old not found)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back