DENIED PAYOUT UPTOWN ACES weird reasons?

micktor

Newbie member
hi people, just looking for some advice on what to do next.

I had a payout declined at uptownaces. The reasons are below.

1. Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).

2. Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.

The promo i used was a manager easy win bonus sent to my email. these bonuses are not advertised to use normally as far as i know.

Deposit $25 200% Comeback Bonus!
(Easy-Win Low Playthrough!)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

$100 Token upon 200% match completion!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The multiple accounts they think i have are 1 account at uptownaces USD and 1 at uptownpokies AUS.
But i had a withdrawal at uptownpokies which was paid out AFTER my withdrawal was denied at uptownaces?? if they really believed i was a multiple account cheat would they have paid out my other account??

Anyway any feedback is appreciated. i have been ghosted by support and chat will tell me nothing:(

I have an update on this for anyone interested. I sent 1 email to the Uptown aces rep on here "SLOTO" Ms Georgina - it did take 1 week for a response but happy to report the response was to tell me that my payout will be honored!!

Sidenote for any aussies having an account at UPTOWN aces AND pokies, please close one account so u dont run into these problems. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back