Dark Knight free spins joke.

Kaynos

Dormant account
Man i just accumulated 50 free spins by the time the bonus hit, i was so excited to see what i was going to get.... 12$ !?! Later that evening, another 43 spins bonus... 7.50$... LOL what ? What's the point of giving crazy amount of free spins if they don't pay ? So i'm asking you guys, is it just me or this slot bonus round is bad ?

Random like any other.
I've had 50 plus free spins and made over 1k, and 50 plus with a sizeable multiplier, and made much, much less.
The game can be a real bastich bankroll eater.

ps, I assume you mean The Dark Knight Rises vs The Dark Knight

There are two problems with the bonus round on the TDK:

1. You can win exactly the same in the base game as the bonus when the guy pops up with x5 in the bottom right.
2. Two scatters during the bonus sometimes makes Batman jump down and turns reels wild and pays nothing. Been a bug since day one :D

Man i just accumulated 50 free spins by the time the bonus hit, i was so excited to see what i was going to get.... 12$ !?! Later that evening, another 43 spins bonus... 7.50$... LOL what ? What's the point of giving crazy amount of free spins if they don't pay ? So i'm asking you guys, is it just me or this slot bonus round is bad ?
Would be useful to know how much you were betting, so we could decide if it was just taking the pee... or absolutely fricking having a ridiculous laugh and taking the pee...! :mad:

Even at minimum bets, that would be pretty shite.

KK

Yesterday at 32 red had 43 spins with a x3 multiplier and picked the running wilds feature.

It paid 83 times the bet which i thought was dreadful as it would of only been 27 x at 1 x multiplier

I had bigger wins on the main reels

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back