Dangerously generous?

jetset

RIP Brian
DANGEROUSLY GENEROUS?

Prime Poker promo offers to double player winnings

Only the specified timeframe prevents an online poker room's latest promotion from becoming dangerously generous, but the company making the offer is going ahead with a scheme that could see winners have their rewards doubled.

Prime Poker.com has launched its "Prime Doubler" promotion, with the promise that it will double any amount won in poker cash games in a specific month. Claiming the offer to be the first promo of its kind in the online gaming industry, owners Prime Gaming say there are no limits on the amount that can be won every month, with Prime Poker doubling any amount from $100 to $100 000.

And Prime Gaming say the offer will remain open as long as the poker room is operating.

"We are ready to compete against any other poker room," says Chris Panayiotou, COO of Prime Gaming, "as big or as experienced as it is, and to prove that we can do it better.

"With our new Prime Doubler promotion, we offer every poker player in the world the opportunity to double every dollar he or she makes... it's as simple as that. If you earn $1 000 every month playing poker, Prime Poker will pay you $2 000."

"Putting so many resources into a campaign that doubles each win may seem as a risky strategy for some," added Panayiotou. "Not so for Prime Poker... we're renowned for taking risks and succeeding where others may fear to tread."

Code Poker, formerly a Prima skin, did a promo where they would pay you 50% of your winnings up to $3000 a month + 10% rakeback. A visit to Codepoker.com will show you how well that went. It's gone. AFAIK everybody got paid though. Interesting promo and a way to get around the Ongame rule of not allowing rakeback. Typically winners are going to generate at least double their win in rake.

i believe the money awarded is actually put in a bonus account then, of course, you have to play through to get the money released. i dont know what the time frame is for the playthrough. this is second hand info as someone told me this. i have never played here.

How do I clear the DOUBLER bonus?

The DOUBLER bonus is added to your bonus account. You will need to have accumulated 10 points for every $1 of bonus during a two month period.

That is from their T&C's. Ongame bonuses are contributed now too so the 10x bonus isn't that great. I think this equals about 50% contributed rakeback at full ring or 25% at 5 max. This of course assumes you are a winning player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back