New Slot Announcement Cygnus by Elk Studios

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Thought I'd post the video as just finished it together with the review and I am pretty sure you will like this one. Haven't seen this kind of sliding mechanic before and sure is frustrating sometimes when they roll in the wrong direction, but also great suspense to see them fall into place. :rolleyes:

Cygnus (google to find out what it means :) )

Release: 3rd Dec 2019
Ways: 4,096 - 262,144
Max Win: 5,000x bet
RTP: 96.10%
Volatility: 8/10

Looks really amazing, super well done Elk. That said, it all comes down to how fun it is to actually play, so we'll see!

I played it for over 3 hours last night and really liked it. Suspenseful every time the marbles start sliding. You often think they will slot in the right place, only for gravity to take them the other way (or the pre-programmed round sequence as determined by the RNG result) :rolleyes:

Scored once 750+ times bet in a free spins round with x8 multiplier. So the potential is clearly there.

It is though HV, so you will have some pretty dry periods in between.

Last edited:
Really like this one! I thought it was gonna be a let down because it seemed a bit similar to the Gold games and Ice Wolf was kind of boring - but I'm super impressed. I really like how the ball symbols roll around and the multiplier scatters are a super cool concept.

Looks good, the mechanic is interesting but it is damn frustrating! Had a couple of bonuses on it and 6 out of 7 spins are dead, the multiplier only drops on the last spin and apparently some reels have a lack of symbols while they get poured on the other reels like it's nothing :axeman: This is not one for the easily tilted.
Best result in the bonus was around 60x and in the basegame I had a 40x sequence with the very rare 7's, which only exist on reel 6 :lolup:, involved.

I was so immersed in the video that when the free spins dropped i tried clicking to start them!

The devil in me really wants to play this but the angel is saying stay away.

Really liked Voodoo Gold recently and agree the coin thingy was really annoying. Think it was created to encourage you to play larger bets.

Very impressed with Elk lately but they are yet to impress my balance. Not seen or heard of many great bonus hits in my limited xp.

Thanks for the vid.

So the devil won the friendly discussion, its all about fun right?

Then the angel stepped in as the balance started at around £27 and went dead spin after dead spin until almost £20 - after all the fun was stopping.

The devil hesitantly agreed but used the time old hypnotic suggestion of 'just one more spin'.....a big hit of around £8......a few more were agreed and then a bonus....

Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 6.34.42 AM.png

What a hypnotic game. I would say great if cash wasnt in the mix. I had a bunch of sevens all rolled across but it didnt quite hit it.

Love it.

Edit: What i meant by 'cash in the mix' was more of my own view of budget for gambling. I get the impression this is like Voodoo Gold and could eat a small timers budget easily.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back