CWC payout time

weplant

Dormant Account
How is Club World for payouts. I requested a small withdrawl on Friday and it is still sitting in the pending mode (it is now Monday evening.)

I have always been paid within 24 hrs. or less with the exception of weekends of course. But I usually get paid on Monday sometime for a weekend withdrawal. You will more than likely get paid tonight.

If not, contact the rep here and ask him to look into it for you.

How is Club World for payouts. I requested a small withdrawl on Friday and it is still sitting in the pending mode (it is now Monday evening.)

they usually pay fast. however, a problem with them is that they assume you know you have to send them the faxback form and security docs and they dont send you an email requesting this. rather, they put your withdrawal on hold forever until you ask. they will then say they did send you an email requesting docs.

they usually pay fast. however, a problem with them is that they assume you know you have to send them the faxback form and security docs and they dont send you an email requesting this. rather, they put your withdrawal on hold forever until you ask. they will then say they did send you an email requesting docs.

They assume it because they usually send you an email and expect a response to it. Normally pretty fast payouts.

Thanks for the replies..I got paid this morning...I guess because the withdrawl was made on a Friday it took a little longer..I did call them and they said they ususally pay Friday requests by Monday morning, but must have been busy with payouts...Well, thats a good thing...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back