CWC - Anyone else having trouble depositing?

Deanna

Yesterday all my CC's were getting denied, said "Does not Honor" and one did the "Pre-authorized" contact chat. I contacted chat and I guess their processors are not working correctly. I am bummed, I'm on vacation and had planned on playing! Blah! Just curious if others were having issues. I love playing at CWC, I hope they get this fixed soooooooon! I"m going through withdraw! :D

I deposited yesterday about 4ish? It went through fine. But the thing that was weird, they had a new screen that popped up for me, and it was almost too large for me to fill out. I had to add in my CVC code but it was wayyyyyyyy to the right at the very bottom, couldn't scroll, just enough room to click it. Really strange looking page.

I think they should look into this, the page is just TOO BIG.

I deposited yesterday about 4ish? It went through fine. But the thing that was weird, they had a new screen that popped up for me, and it was almost too large for me to fill out. I had to add in my CVC code but it was wayyyyyyyy to the right at the very bottom, couldn't scroll, just enough room to click it. Really strange looking page.

I think they should look into this, the page is just TOO BIG.

Yes, I had the same thing. I finally got one deposit to go through. When I first logged in I had to actually "log" into the payment screen which was new. Then like you said, the screen for the Visa was huge. Fortunately when I went to put my CVC code in it moved it over so I could see it! I wonder if they are using a new processing system?

Yes, I had the same thing. I finally got one deposit to go through. When I first logged in I had to actually "log" into the payment screen which was new. Then like you said, the screen for the Visa was huge. Fortunately when I went to put my CVC code in it moved it over so I could see it! I wonder if they are using a new processing system?

Oh good, at least it wasn't just happening to me hahaha.

It is a new processer name. I wouldn't know if it's a new processer, but definitely different name.

Oh good, at least it wasn't just happening to me hahaha.

It is a new processer name. I wouldn't know if it's a new processer, but definitely different name.

It will be great if they are getting a new processor that works (eventually). I'm frustrated right now so I'm going to quit trying to depost. Since I refuse to play anywhere but CWC and High Noon I'll save my money today and hope things get fixed soon!

I know there are probably other good places to play but I have trust issues and CWC has certainly earned my trust. I'm just depressed because now I have to clean the house instead of playing LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back