Crusader by Elk Studios

geordiecolin

Banned for being a troll and disrespecting admin
PABnononaccred
Has anyone else played this slot? It seems like quite a high volatility slot on my initial play but it seems to have such a high potential if you hit it right. I quite like it.
Thoughts please?
Edit. I am trying out some of Videoslots new releases from the past few months after neglecting trying them out

Has anyone else played this slot? It seems like quite a high volatility slot on my initial play but it seems to have such a high potential if you hit it right. I quite like it.
Thoughts please?
Edit. I am trying out some of Videoslots new releases from the past few months after neglecting trying them out
Col, how many elk slots do we ever see the ‘potential’ of?
the ‘gold’ variety loads of times I’ve had xtra spins etc, loads of normal bonuses also.
Never paid more than 200x personally.
same as the ho ho tower games, yes it’s ‘apparently’ available.. but never happens.
look at the casumo list they do on here, elk are never mentioned...

Col, how many elk slots do we ever see the ‘potential’ of?
the ‘gold’ variety loads of times I’ve had xtra spins etc, loads of normal bonuses also.
Never paid more than 200x personally.
same as the ho ho tower games, yes it’s ‘apparently’ available.. but never happens.
look at the casumo list they do on here, elk are never mentioned...
I flog a lot of Elk slots and theyre pretty much the result of my last couple WDs
You're right, not great for those monster hits but I'd sooner a dozen achievable 1-200x than the nearly never-come 1000x

I flog a lot of Elk slots and theyre pretty much the result of my last couple WDs
You're right, not great for those monster hits but I'd sooner a dozen achievable 1-200x than the nearly never-come 1000x
That said years back when I was netent only I’d get hits of 100-450x in the bonus, but on multiple netent games.
biggest cashouts I ever had (still)
Chasing for the 10,000x hits are actually ruining the fun of slots.
Sure elk have the potential, and they all play smooth as hell tbh.

Thoughts please?

HV game (8/10) with streaky gameplay mainly due to the superstacked symbols. Hit frequency is 24.1%, which is "middle-of-the-road".

Geared towards 50x - 250x bet wins most of the time with the odd outlier exceeding 500x bet. Max is 2,500x which has a probability of roughly 1:150 million spins.

Personally, I like Micro Knights. Really funny game for entertainment purposes, not for huge wins though. :D

Taco Bros Xmas - not very big wins but bonuses often, so a couple in near succession is still a decent balance boost

Wild toro for that 60-200x

Cygnus for fun and decent FS sometimes

Bloopers for kicks, Sam at the Beach

I bounce around

Like Ben says, not much if youre looking for monster hits but they can bonus fairly often

Taco Bros Xmas - not very big wins but bonuses often, so a couple is near succession is still a decent balance boost

Wild toro for that 60-200x

Cygnus for fun and decent FS sometimes

Bloopers for kicks, Sam at the Beach

I bounce around

Like Ben says, not much if youre looking for monster hits but they can bonus fairly often
Wild toro! Another classic, my longest and best sessions have been on older school games. Ironically my over 1000 x hits where pre megaways games, not saying megaways are bad (BTG love you really) but was JATB had almost 2000x, also massive gonzo hits.
And some elk ‘gold’ games for really nice 200-450x hits, just combine a few together and it blows any session out of the water.
Even MG, some classics still available.

Thing is, a lot of people are chasing their dream hit at the sacrifice of playtime.
I very rarely play really HV games because I want the chance at a WD AND longevity; more than haf my sessions go the entire night til the wee hrs because I dont flog away at slots that are gonna tank my bankroll in short order, and still sometimes, manage to cover my rent a few times a year with a WD

Thing is, a lot of people are chasing their dream hit at the sacrifice of playtime.
I very rarely play really HV games because I want the chance at a WD AND longevity; more than haf my sessions go the entire night til the wee hrs because I dont flog away at slots that are gonna tank my bankroll in short order, and still sometimes, manage to cover my rent a few times a year with a WD
Totally concur.
My next session I’m going to avoid silly variance games.
I want my playtime back that got me into slots in the first place.
Wild rockets, JATB, gonzo.. finer reels, Jurassic Park..
South Park sadly we lost..
Drive by netent..
Don’t get me wrong the massive variance monsters can and do pay, I had about 4000x on doa2, it’s on here somewhere.
But it’s the playing i like with a few beers and a kebab, or loads of Dr Pepper with ice.
This little chat has confirmed my next slot session will be old school!..
PS: the alien slot, never a massive payer but lasted a while and could pay ok and had graphics, sound and entertainment.

Last edited:
I like this slot. Been playing it quite a bit. I like the theme & mechanic.

It seems pretty volatile though both in base & bonus. Still waiting for the middle 3 reels to line up significantly during a bonus round ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back