Count Spectacular - Questions!

Deanna

Ok, so - my new favorite game of ALL time! Count Spectacular rocks. I love it! I hit more often than not on this game, twice now I've deposited $30, took the 65% bonus and upped my funds over $900 by playing a $1 a spin. (I currently have a cashout at High Noon for $700) but yes, I've blown the rest of it.)

Ok, so, my question to everyone who's probably been playing this for a while. What is better? The 12 free games or the 4 re-spins? Everytime I hit I have a moment of panic, which do I choose? I did hit once on the respin for over $350 but...I've done well on the 12 free games too. I'm just curious if there are those of you who ONLY do one or the other.

Also, I got 3 Count Spectaculars in the middle once (worth over $400 on a $1 spin) and I've gotten 3 other ways but I've not gotten 4 of them yet. I'm just curious if anyone here has gotten 4 or even 5 on the regular spins, not the feature spins?

Thanks!

Ok, so, my question to everyone who's probably been playing this for a while. What is better? The 12 free games or the 4 re-spins? Everytime I hit I have a moment of panic, which do I choose? I did hit once on the respin for over $350 but...I've done well on the 12 free games too. I'm just curious if there are those of you who ONLY do one or the other.
This is the most contentious RTG slot ever IMHO.

What you have to remember is, that whichever type of free-spins you take, if you get 5 expanding Counts you will only win 1/5 of the jackpot, due to their maximum win rule... :(

i.e. The rule is that from any one paid spin (which can include any number of free-spins), the maximum they will let you have is 50,000 x your LINE bet.
5 Counts = 10,000 x your line bet - so the best you can get paid for is just 5 of the 25 lines on the slot.
That is why the strong advice is; If you're going to play Count Spectacular - only play 5-lines maximum.
(The you will not feel "robbed" if you get all 5 Counts).

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back