Count Spectacular - Please post your low rolling experiences

takethemoney

Banned User - Chargebacks at Slotastic
Hi,

I used to find I could make out some nice wins on Mystic Dragon by playing minimal lines and increasing my line bet. In fact, I have won huge amounts on low deposits doing this.

What about Count Spectacular? It seems like there is a lot of potential there too, but seems like it can be done with even less lines, like 6 or 8, vs, the 15 - 18 lines I normally play on Mystic. Please post your experiences that you might have. I've been running on 6 lines on this game at 2c per line and have managed to make $50 last for several hours and am up by $20.

There was a discussion about Count Spectacular last summer, if I recall correctly; someone here (may have even been you?) got 5 counts, and hit the max payout rule (50,000x bet, I think). Had that rule not been in place, he would have won much more.

The ensuing discussion pointed out that playing anything more than 5 lines on this slot reduces your RTP, in light of RTG's max payout rule. I don't play less than full lines, though, as I just like to enjoy myself, and would hate missing a line win, lol.

had this today off a £20 deposit
i withdew £50 out of the win then the same win came in about 15 spins later which i wihdrew £60
of
allso got the freespins but didnt get much off that not bad for 60p a spin though
atfter that i deposited £20 at europalace and got upto about £80 and withdrew £50
oops soory wrong post how did that happen:oops:

Not long been on here so not up with the screen shots.

I had deposited £10 in Ladbrokes a fortnight ago.

I was playing lord of the rings @ 30p a spin and won £208 off freespins, and a further £112 off a big rol in of LOTR symbols.

I cashed out £300 :)

Was my first £10 deposit too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back