Coronavirus question...

LauraP69

Newbie member
I have a current payout request. I have received the last two payouts in a about 7 days by courier check. This time they have told me it has been approved and waiting for the processor who has been slow due to the coronavirus. It has been 12 days now. How long should I wait before I can get the truth? Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks for your response.

I have a current payout request. I have received the last two payouts in a about 7 days by courier check. This time they have told me it has been approved and waiting for the processor who has been slow due to the coronavirus. It has been 12 days now. How long should I wait before I can get the truth? Has anyone else had this problem?

Why do you think they are not telling the truth?.

How long ago was your last two payouts?.

Why do you think they are not telling the truth?.

How long ago was your last two payouts?.
I received my last payout on 04/09 I requested it on 04/02 that was my second. They have kept up with communications and I have been on chat with them. As of yesterday they assured me it had been approved. I do believe they are truthful but I just wondered what they were not telling me. Also if anyone was given this reason that the payout had not been sent. Thanks for your response.

I received my last payout on 04/09 I requested it on 04/02 that was my second. They have kept up with communications and I have been on chat with them. As of yesterday they assured me it had been approved. I do believe they are truthful but I just wondered what they were not telling me. Also if anyone was given this reason that the payout had not been sent. Thanks for your response.

The majority of companies in the world in this sector are stretched due to wfh or social distancing. It is very possible they are telling the truth. Also there has been a bank holiday in europe(I didn't check where you are from) which may or may not play a part.

I would suggest waiting until at least 10 full business days have passed then maybe chase it up again?

Edit: D'oh just spotted your location. Ignore the bank holiday part then....

The majority of companies in the world in this sector are stretched due to wfh or social distancing. It is very possible they are telling the truth. Also there has been a bank holiday in europe(I didn't check where you are from) which may or may not play a part.

I would suggest waiting until at least 10 full business days have passed then maybe chase it up again?

Edit: D'oh just spotted your location. Ignore the bank holiday part then....
I am from the US so I did not realize there was a bank holiday. So thank-you for the information. It was very informative and let me know what is happening with the virus. Thanks

Obviously you do not have to reply with details if you do not wish to do so.
1. Was it quite a large amount? (just yes or no will suffice)
2. Do you have a history of reversing withdrawals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back