Logo
external image

Congratulations ThodorisK!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id22247
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1099
  • Replies 5
Since he's my compatriot....

Mprabo Thodori. Se alous bgeni to mati esena sou bgike to onoma:D


It's a greek saying. Can't quite translate it in english and at the same time have it make sense.
 
Looks pretty hard for google to translate as well:p

Thodo caused me to be dyslexical... up until today, every time I read his name it read : Thorodisk.. could never figger why some called him Thodo:o

Good luck Thoro:thumbsup:
 
Looks pretty hard for google to translate as well:p

Thodo caused me to be dyslexical... up until today, every time I read his name it read : Thorodisk.. could never figger why some called him Thodo:o

Good luck Thoro:thumbsup:

It's because I used latin character not greek hence google can't translate it
 
Καταλαβαινω τωρα :)

or... Τωρα καταλαβαινω?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top