Coming soon to a theater near you!

Lemme know if you wanna see it before then, Ive got some great flicks that are still at the theaters.

Lemme know if you wanna see it before then, Ive got some great flicks that are still at the theaters.

I will take you up on that Babs...to hell with spending $7.50 and another $10.00 on snacks and another $10.00 or more on gas...yea...turn me onto it...PM me if you need to...:thumbsup:

I will take you up on that Babs...to hell with spending $7.50 and another $10.00 on snacks and another $10.00 or more on gas...yea...turn me onto it...PM me if you need to...:thumbsup:

Fall is the best time to go to the theater!

Why? Coats to put snacks and drinks in. :D

Fall is the best time to go to the theater!

Why? Coats to put snacks and drinks in. :D

That's funny you mention that...brings back some good ole memories when we used to sneak our friends into the drive-in, in the back of the van and the trunk of the car...I miss the drive-in days...LOL

That's funny you mention that...brings back some good ole memories when we used to sneak our friends into the drive-in, in the back of the van and the trunk of the car...I miss the drive-in days...LOL

I have a funny story about doing just that- My brother ( the cheap SOB ) He was 17 I was 13 He told me to get in the trunk ( he actually wanted more money so he could get beer) So I get in the trunk like a idiot, the line to get in the movies was sooooo long I got bored. My brother had a hole in the top of the trunk where a antenna used to be, I started sticking my finger out the whole and then finally my tongue. The people behind us started honking and screaming. One guy got out and went up to my brother to inform him what they knew. I never again was able to go with my brother anywhere.:rolleyes:

I have a funny story about doing just that- My brother ( the cheap SOB ) He was 17 I was 13 He told me to get in the trunk ( he actually wanted more money so he could get beer) So I get in the trunk like a idiot, the line to get in the movies was sooooo long I got bored. My brother had a hole in the top of the trunk where a antenna used to be, I started sticking my finger out the whole and then finally my tongue. The people behind us started honking and screaming. One guy got out and went up to my brother to inform him what they knew. I never again was able to go with my brother anywhere.:rolleyes:

:lolup: :lolup:

Two good things:

1: You didn't get your tongue stuck
2: The cops weren't called

:D

K ROb

I ll keep a lookout for it. So far I have Righteous Kill , I saw Lakeview terrace this week too. THey were pretty good. The women was good too

It was pretty solid. Still can't decide if it was a comedy or not.

A bit overlong, they could have trimmed about 20 minutes of "message".

Josh Brolin was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back