New Slot Announcement Colossus Frac/pots £1million Jackpot New Slot!

By CORE Gaming, live at Sky Vegas on mobile and PC if you have touchscreen.

Thanks for Review mate.

It seems you did not understand the jackpot feature etc.

If you check again you will notice when you get the gamble feature after 2 keys etc. Like lets take example on end one. You had 2 silver keys and you said they are offering me £6.25 on a £5 stake. This is not actually correct because it was set as 50% gamble. You can click and slide each way to decide how much you want to gamble. In reality you have total of £12.50. So you could decide to gamble 100% at £12.50 or take all the money £12.50 and not gamble (so basically you are offered £12.50 to not chase more keys).

What you did in video was you said lets gamble the £6.25 and take the win of 50% so £6.25 you banked.

Same example is of course the same with other keys if Bronze or Gold.

So I noticed you were not all clear on this as you said in video okay let's see how much we got. But what you see on gamble screen is what you get. Hope my help here made sense :p:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for Review mate.

It seems you did not understand the jackpot feature etc.

If you check again you will notice when you get the gamble feature after 2 keys etc. Like lets take example on end one. You had 2 silver keys and you said they are offering me £6.25 on a £5 stake. This is not actually correct because it was set as 50% gamble. You can click and slide each way to decide how much you want to gamble. In reality you have total of £12.50. So you could decide to gamble 100% at £12.50 or take all the money £12.50 and not gamble (so basically you are offered £12.50 to not chase more keys).

What you did in video was you said lets gamble the £6.25 and take the win of 50% so £6.25 you banked.

Same example is of course the same with other keys if Bronze or Gold.

So I noticed you were not all clear on this as you said in video okay let's see how much we got. But what you see on gamble screen is what you get. Hope my help here made sense :p:thumbsup:

Yes, you're right, I was dying to get off it at that stage, as I was dribbling with boredom, in a near torpid state. :oops:

Yes, you're right, I was dying to get off it at that stage, as I was dribbling with boredom, in a near torpid state. :oops:

haha yeah It did not really look that interesting. Only catching those jackpots would be nice though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back