Coincidence?

babs7262

Banned User
This is interesting. I was watching to catch a thief on MSNBC, they did a show on how ppl can buy cc info so they can use it for purchases. Here is the odd thing BUT...I could be wrong, just odd I think

THey set it up for someone to be able to steal CC info. Guess what the user name was? Nitro81!! How odd, dont u think?

This is interesting. I was watching to catch a thief on MSNBC, they did a show on how ppl can buy cc info so they can use it for purchases. Here is the odd thing BUT...I could be wrong, just odd I think

THey set it up for someone to be able to steal CC info. Guess what the user name was? Nitro81!! How odd, dont u think?

Damn...I don't think I remember Nitro81,,,was he/she a member here ?? :confused:

:lolup: Nitro81 see what money can do to ya.
He's the guy that had all the money right?

:eek2::eek2::eek2:

coincidence.

i almost blew my whole birthday win at red's, but came out over a grand up. i love how i do great my first couple times back into gambling, like a tease. won't do the down a grand thing like last time. i won't gamble again till the summer, maybe a punt on red's monthlies from now till then, but nothing major. gotta abstain to stay in the positive, save the money. i'll probably ditch this site again when gambling doesn't enter my mind. i've left it alone for a while now, and just spraying my good luck stories now that i parlayed some well-needed bucks for my future.

seriously likely a coincidence, though. i give it a straight up roulette of 35 to 1 that it's not really the same nitro. jmo, and i hope everyone's well. i read about the mj fcat thing and lanidar's passing, bad times for the meister crowd. all the recent births in other members' families makes for a good time though. yet again the house edge is the only constant. good luck to everyone.

your pal,
-hGb :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back