Logo
external image

Club World Setting the mark high for USA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Googobucs
  • id67041
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 415
  • Replies 2
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Location
Florida, USA
Club world is really stepping up their game and setting the bar high for others to follow. In the past 2 years I believe that I said no on was deserving of best USA facing casino because they were stagnant and not making any effort.

I am seeing the tide turn quickly at CW. My last cash out was processed really fast. No 48 hour on hold BS delay.
I cashed out last night and I see this morning that it's already approved and being processed for payment today.

That is how is should be done, and I have to tip my hat to the folks at Club World for recognizing what their customers want and delivering on that.

Great job guys :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top