Club World/RTG Chat

Just a quick question to CW reps (or maybe other RTG reps is applicable):

Can a live chat CSR stop your transcript being sent via email even though you have requested it to be sent via the chat interface?

I doubt they can block it. I'm pretty sure it's built into the software.

I always send a transcript back to my inbox when I ask questions about terms and conditions on a bonus... Which was probably twice in the last year. I hate wage requirements.

Not sure about CW but I once requested it with another well known RTG after a heated up argument with CS and I never got it.

Do you mean requested it from the support worker or clicked the email button?

email.png

Well it appears they can and DO stop the emails being sent if they don't want you getting a hard copy.

At least, that is what it looks like.

I'm going to post later about the short chat I had with CWC (AllSlots) support earlier today. I'm frankly quite appalled.

I was waiting for the transcript to arrive, but I think after 8 hours I can assume it ain't coming.

Something needs to be done about the quality of live chat support these days as it is falling fast. It's almost at the point where there is no point having it at all.

Well it appears they can and DO stop the emails being sent if they don't want you getting a hard copy.

When I went back to tell them that I had not received it I was told that it was a glitch and that they didn't have a copy of the chat on their server either. It was just "lost".

The reason I wanted a copy is because the CSR told me that she would manually add a bonus to my account after a deposit, which turned out not to be true, and then blamed it on English not being her first language (!!). Needless to say that it was my last time there.

Again it wasn't CW, though. I don't know if it's the same on every RTG.

Next time you should (sad that you have to sometimes though) do a screenshot of your chat (PrtScreen button usually near the Home-End button) then open Paint -> ctrl+v -> save as.

If Nifty's assumption or rather allegation is true it puts the software provider in a very bad light. The email should be automatically sent as it is solid proof of what transpired during the chat.If it can be stopped what's the bloody point of having live chat? Things are agreed and then followed-up. Its just one of the sneaky things RTG comes up with. I for one never even thought that these transcripts wouldnt arrive. Jeeze.

Nifty,
I am fairly certain that if you lodge a complaint that they CAN go back and check all of your chat transcripts. This happened to me a few years back actually so I know it can -or atleast could- be done. I bet if you ask the rep here that they CAN do it. If they admit to being able to is another story of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back