Club World is back on track with payments

Diane

Ueber Meister
As an update, my payments for w/d are all current with Club World. I will say that "pay my card" seems to be the best route right now for payments.

Things seem back to more normal time frames:

Club World w/d requested Tuesday 1/17 via "paymycard" - approved Friday 1/20,
payment rec'd Tuesday 1/24

Aladdins Gold w/d requested Wednesday 1/18, approved Friday 1/20 via paymycard, rec'd 1/24

Club World ACH requested 1/2 wasn't approved until 1/10 "holiday backlog" and then it took until 1/20 to arrive at bank, but it did arrive.

FWIW,
Diane

Great! Hopefully we can get to hear from other USA players on the same.

Yes, I hope others have also been paid and gotten current as I have. I am not a significant depositor at CWG over the past 6-9 months as I have tried other alternatives more.

But I am happy these days compared to how long the backlog was over the holidays. I always knew I would get paid and have trusted CWG, but didn't like how far they had strayed from standard processing times being quoted.

Diane

The "One Off Syndrome"

Yes, this group has serious case of what I call the "One off Syndrome".... You never get a full pay line because it is always one off. It just stinks, and if your not one off, your over a hundred spins to get 3 bucks on your first and only feature. I have decided to save my money since I can't deposit at 3dice, and go to Vegas for few days in late March early April. My luck may not be any better there, but atleast I have many choices as to where to play and if I get lucky, no waiting for payment.

LH

Last edited:
Latest withdrawl times for anyone interested:

Manhattan Slots - Requested Sunday 1/29.
PayMyCard approved 1/31, received 2/3.
Check approved 2/1, expected to arrive 2/9

I am still baffled as to why it takes 2-3 days or more to approve. Also of note, I have had to call or go to chat to get FedEx tracking numbers on my past two check transactions, they have NOT been sending them via email.

Good for you!

I wish I could say I won something. I have the CHS syndrome too.:mad: By the way, I enjoy this forum posts. Thank you!

Latest withdrawl times for anyone interested:

Manhattan Slots - Requested Sunday 1/29.
PayMyCard approved 1/31, received 2/3.
Check approved 2/1, expected to arrive 2/9

I am still baffled as to why it takes 2-3 days or more to approve. Also of note, I have had to call or go to chat to get FedEx tracking numbers on my past two check transactions, they have NOT been sending them via email.

IMO it should be just the opposite. Players from other countries have their w/ds approved in 24 hours and given the fact that occasionally (here's hoping) there are delays for USA players, the approval time should be suitably shortened to say 6 hours. Though this might not shorten the total waiting time consideraby at least it sends out a message to the USA players that CW does care and will do all within its power to facilitate smooth processing of payments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back