Club World Free Spins?

w8n4win

Newbie member
Can anyone who plays this tell me why I didn't get free spins nor paid? I have played this game a lot and any combo of white/red diamonds has always triggered the bonus round. A few nights ago, two times in a row I did not get bonuses, support said I was wrong and I had no proof and I had been playing and had hit the bonus several times prior. The next night it happened again, so I took screen shots. ScreenHunter_03 Oct. 15 21.21.jpgScreenHunter_04 Oct. 15 21.24.jpg

I sent these to Club World, here is the response from them:

HI Cara,

Thank you for contacting customer support.

Our IT department have looked into the game issues you have had and their response was

“As the rules game says the free game feature is triggered with 3 or more red diamonds you triggered one red diamond and two white diamonds in the game Mister money. The white diamonds are substitutes and don’t trigger any free game, so you didn’t hit any free games for this game.

You only hit three cars in the line 5, using the white diamonds as substitute so you won 20x instead 10x. The bet-per-line was $0.20/20 lines = 0.01. So the final payout amount is 20 * $0.01 = $0.20.”

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get back to us as we are here 24/7.

Kind Regards,

Alex

So, I went back to CW and got a shot of the payouts and played for play money until I hit a bonus round, you can see I did not have three red diamonds and was awarded free spins!
ScreenHunter_02 Oct. 18 15.39.jpgScreenHunter_03 Oct. 18 15.43.jpgScreenHunter_04 Oct. 18 15.44.jpg

:(

First off, the diamonds only pay free spins 1-3 or 4-6, if this makes sense. If you get 3 in the middle, you don't get the free spins.

I may be wrong but I don't think it matters if the diamonds are all red or a mixture. I know what the rules say but I think they are wrong.

First off, the diamonds only pay free spins 1-3 or 4-6, if this makes sense. If you get 3 in the middle, you don't get the free spins.

I may be wrong but I don't think it matters if the diamonds are all red or a mixture. I know what the rules say but I think they are wrong.

This is a better answer. Whilst CS were correct in stating that the bonus round was correctly not triggered, they gave completely the wrong reason as to why, suggesting in doing so that white diamonds did NOT count as substitute for the red, which directly contradicts the rules.

As anniemac states, the REAL reason is that the run of three diamonds was 2,3,4 - and the rules say it must be "left to right or right to left", thus a bonus round is only granted for a run of 3 or more diamonds of any colour starting either on reel 1, or on reel 5. The fun mode shot shows 3 white and one red diamond, but the bonus round triggered because of the three at the end (3,4,5), and the single white diamond on reel 1 played no part in it. The bonus round awarded would have been for 3 scatters, not 4.

Many other slots in RTG do not trigger the bonus round for scatters in any sequence, but on consecutive reels starting on reel 1, and in some cases reel 5 as well (right to left in the rules).

It can be confusing at first when you are used to 3 scatters starting a bonus, wherever they fall.

Yep anniemac is right, scatters pay left to right or right to left (three in the middle pays nothing). The wild does substitute for the scatters, and the reply you got from CS was wrong, it will give you free spins along with paying for the scatters when it substitutes.

EDIT: VWM beat me to it. :p

Ohhhhh okay, the 123 or 456 lines makes more sense. I thought they just had to be connecting lines. Guess I never paid any attention to that part, but I B]knew [/B]any combo triggered the bonus.
Thank you all, guess I owe CW an apology....:eek2:

By the way, I absolutely hate the slot games that only pay "scatters" when they are in a row, side by side, 1-2-3 or 4-5-6, in a payline. Do they not know the meaning of scatter? One of my huge pet peeves!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back