dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Due or release March 10 2016, looks very good.

A brief video of the game from ICE at Excel with kind permission of Petter from PNG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks quite interesting...a bit of a twist on the energoonz / golden ticket slots which I'm a big fan of.

Thanks for sharing.

Be warned with this slot. I have just gone trough a nightmare :(

I am absolutely disgusted with play'n'go and this slot!!!

I was betting €1,50 and gone trough over 200 euros of my balance. When I suddenly was lucky and most of the screen cleared and wins after wins.

Then in bottom row. There was only 2 wilds left on 3rd and 4th. Then there was 3 symbols left on 5th row. The wilds then made winnings one after one. ONLY LEFT WAS 1 WILD symbol on 3th position bottom row how is that possible it should had gone as well and it would had been whole grid cleared and €750 prize.

To make matters worse just when all was cleared and only this 1 wild symbol showing in bottom row on 3th. Then the other mini feature power stone activated the scatter of success feature. It then ran that trough and i was paid like 14 euros for that. But never came back to original win and did not give me bonus game !!! :mad:

I have sent complaint to Casumo support now for Play'N'go to investigate. Oh man I am so furious now I know the cleared grid win is prob out of the question. But can you guys tell me what is the frecking point of 1 wild staying in bottom when both wilds was clearing the last symbols on 5th row together?? they should both had gone. And also then no bonus feature was given as the BONUS letters was cleared.........

Have also now blasted my casumo balance in frustration making it worse oh well my own fault :(

Though I was over with technical errors in slots since my Microgaming thing years ago where I should had 1000's in winnings and i could compensated with a small bonus :(

Will try illustrate on a picture to make above more clear to you guys. Just so upset about it right now so will have to do that later today.

Be warned with this slot. I have just gone trough a nightmare :(

I am absolutely disgusted with play'n'go and this slot!!!

I was betting €1,50 and gone trough over 200 euros of my balance. When I suddenly was lucky and most of the screen cleared and wins after wins.

Then in bottom row. There was only 2 wilds left on 3rd and 4th. Then there was 3 symbols left on 5th row. The wilds then made winnings one after one. ONLY LEFT WAS 1 WILD symbol on 3th position bottom row how is that possible it should had gone as well and it would had been whole grid cleared and €750 prize.

To make matters worse just when all was cleared and only this 1 wild symbol showing in bottom row on 3th. Then the other mini feature power stone activated the scatter of success feature. It then ran that trough and i was paid like 14 euros for that. But never came back to original win and did not give me bonus game !!! :mad:

I have sent complaint to Casumo support now for Play'N'go to investigate. Oh man I am so furious now I know the cleared grid win is prob out of the question. But can you guys tell me what is the frecking point of 1 wild staying in bottom when both wilds was clearing the last symbols on 5th row together?? they should both had gone. And also then no bonus feature was given as the BONUS letters was cleared.........

Have also now blasted my casumo balance in frustration making it worse oh well my own fault :(

Though I was over with technical errors in slots since my Microgaming thing years ago where I should had 1000's in winnings and i could compensated with a small bonus :(

Will try illustrate on a picture to make above more clear to you guys. Just so upset about it right now so will have to do that later today.

On this game and any of the ones similar e.g Energoonz & Golden Ticket. You must clear the grid with the last win being a 4 or (5 i think as well) of a kind. It will not clear with any 3 of a kinds because it will just generate a wild as you found out (sucks, happens quite a bit and you get excited), leaving symbols left on the grid.

Its not an error its part of the design.

As for the bonus not activating, not sure what may have happened there.

On this game and any of the ones similar e.g Energoonz & Golden Ticket. You must clear the grid with the last win being a 4 or 5 of a kind. It will not clear with any 3 of a kinds because it will just generate a wild as you found out, leaving symbols left on the grid.

Its not an error its part of the design.

As for the bonus not activating, not sure what may have happened there.

Ahh thanks for that mate at least that clears that out. I just find it very silly as essential a wild is basically a non existing symbol as it substitute for others.

But yes in regards to the bonus is really strange when only that 1 wild symbol was left on bottom row middle. :mad:

Great now anton in their support come back. I have checked the game in question and bonus line was not cleared???? :confused::what:

I am so angry i did not record it on video as i normal do. Just typical I noticed and clicked record just after it activated that other small feature but was to late as it began to roll trough that scatter of success feature. I think thats where it gone wrong as it never returned to old win or layout it should had one to bonus feature after that.

Is there anywhere u can check game log at casumo like u can at microgaming? and see screenshots?

But seems Anton in support did give me 77 free spins on Magicious at 0.50 a spin which is quite nice from them and thankful that is nice touch from him. But still game provider play n go is to blame and I am not giving up lol

Hey guys, today I almost cleared a grid. Last win was 5 of a kind, which produced wild for me...Is this how the game work?

I had last drop:

symbol / wild / wild / wild / symbol

It is generated another wild...

both symbols in corners was same obviously.

Is this correct?

Great now anton in their support come back. I have checked the game in question and bonus line was not cleared???? :confused::what:

I am so angry i did not record it on video as i normal do. Just typical I noticed and clicked record just after it activated that other small feature but was to late as it began to roll trough that scatter of success feature. I think thats where it gone wrong as it never returned to old win or layout it should had one to bonus feature after that.

Is there anywhere u can check game log at casumo like u can at microgaming? and see screenshots?

But seems Anton in support did give me 77 free spins on Magicious at 0.50 a spin which is quite nice from them and thankful that is nice touch from him. But still game provider play n go is to blame and I am not giving up lol

It would have played the bonus free spin round before it gave you that scatter of success bonus

It would have played the bonus free spin round before it gave you that scatter of success bonus

I am such an idiot. It seems I actually triggered that Wild feature first and then this was where screen got almost cleared with one wild remaining on bottom :oops: Oh I feel like an idiot I have already apologized to casumo etc and take my words back sorry to Play n Go as well.

So to yeah clarify. Seems as I was lookin away from screen (was on auto play) it had already triggered a feature of that scatter one. Then when whole grid was almost cleared it retriggered another one etc.

So my fault for not paying attention. :oops:

On this game and any of the ones similar e.g Energoonz & Golden Ticket. You must clear the grid with the last win being a 4 or (5 i think as well) of a kind.

Technically true; but not quiet.

I have had 2 occasions where I had 4 symbols left that left me a wild.

I understand the reason for it.

If you get 4 symbols naturally; all the symbols will disappear.

However if you get 4 symbols and a wild makes up apart of them symbols, a wild will be left behind.

Really disheartening but that's how it works.

I have also had times when I was left with 3 wilds and that also leaves behind a sucky wild.

So I imagine like the regular symbols 4 wilds would clear the board.

Hey guys, today I almost cleared a grid. Last win was 5 of a kind, which produced wild for me...Is this how the game work?

I had last drop:

symbol / wild / wild / wild / symbol

It is generated another wild...

both symbols in corners was same obviously.

Is this correct?

It sucks, but it appears so yes.

The 3 wilds were next to each other so it left a wild.

Remember that 3 symbols generate a wild symbol; the wild symbols themselves act no differently and generate another wild.

4 wilds left on the grid would clear it, as would 4 symbols (natural symbols). A 4 symbol win (with one symbol being wild) would not clear the grid.

I hope I have explained well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back