Christmas themed slots

Alfran

Dormant Account
Do you play xmas themed slots this time of year hoping to add to the festive mood, or just hoping Santa will be kind?
Thought i'd give it a go today.... some good and some BBAAADDD (namely Merry Money... numerous spins so sight of that bonus).
Was a good run but no withdrawl. Such a bad bad girl!
What are your favs? Feel free to post your xmas wins
xmas.jpgxmas2.jpgxmas3.jpgxmas4.jpgxmas5.jpg

My favorite Christmas-themed slot is Deck The Halls. One bonus netted me over 700x in April. I'll put a picture of my hit later.

20160416_141209.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite Christmas-themed slot is Deck The Halls. One bonus netted me over 700x in April. I'll put a picture of my hit later.

Yeah i used to play that a lot... but not for the last years. I did want to try it today but they slot didnt load up so i moved on to others. :)

Yes, I definitely play Christmas/New Year themed slots more in December than the rest of the year :thumbsup:
Mostly MG, but also a bit on Rival & RTG.

View attachment 73104

View attachment 73105

View attachment 73106

View attachment 73107

View attachment 73108

KK

Ohh cool. i only play at VS now, so i'll see what i can find on there. Never used to play many xmas themed ones except Deck the halls and a few spins on santas wild ride... just thought i'd try some new ones today

I got a decent win on the new Secrets of Christmas slot from Netent today, 187x. Reminded me of Secrets of the Stones, is it a clone?

Recording of the bonus feature:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back