New Slot Announcement Christmas Selection Box, Novo, Play'n Go etc.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
OK, here are some Christmas presents you may or may not like - which are the gems and which are the socks?

Play'n Go Battle Royal
Novomatic - Lucky Lady's Charm Deluxe 10-reel
Red Rake - Magic Wilds
Habanero - Happiest Christmas Tree
Playtech - Selfie Elfie

Really all Ive got to say about all these is
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ahmkiytvsqz11.jpg

(courtesy of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

OK, here are some Christmas presents you may or may not like - which are the gems and which are the socks?

Play'n Go Battle Royal
Novomatic - Lucky Lady's Charm Deluxe 10-reel
Red Rake - Magic Wilds
Habanero - Happiest Christmas Tree
Playtech - Selfie Elfie

I really enjoyed this edition Dunover. They all look pretty bad and I don't think I'd play any of them for real money except maybe Magic Wilds. The Play'n'Go Battle Royal wins the prize for the most inventive slot theme but couldn't stick the execution with good wins. The Habanero one looks like a childs game.

A slot based on Henry the VIII beheading his wives.... okay.
It's actually a good game now I've played it more, especially if you get a good extended FS round.

FYI the next in the series is Henry VIII - Dissolution of the Monasteries.

Basically you get a picks-bonus where you knock down an Abbey and if you find a Catholic monk hiding in it he will reveal a multiplier on the prizes before being disembowelled.

There is a random wild reels feature featuring the burning of heretics at the stake too.

The FS features an increasing multiplier and extra spins whenever the Pope appears and the Knights arrest him.

Yeah does look okay, png games are usually pretty playable. just patiently waiting on their next 7x7 grid game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back