New Slot Announcement Yggdrasil, Play'n Go, MG, Red Tiger, Barcrest for week 3 Sept. 2019

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Vampire Desire by Barcrest - typical Scientific Gaming low-pays.
Aurora Wilds by Microgaming - wow! Starburst with fixed jackpots.
Demon by Play'n Go - more metal mayhem.
Inferno Joker by Play'n Go - low-tech and volatile 5-liner.
Fire Strike by Pragmatic - low-tech, high pays possible.
Action Bank Free Spins by Red7 - The old Barcrest with 4096-ways.
Well of Wishes by Red Tiger - good 10-liner, this.
Sahara Nights by Yggdrasil - WMS' Black Knight 2 on steroids.

Isnt inferno joker just a clone of their own "Inferno star"?
And that slot is just 3-4 months old i think.
Like Netents "Twin happiness" is just a reskin of Twin spin.
But that makes more sense to me since Twin spin is what, 6-7 years old?

Still bothers me a bit that they always market them as some supercool new slot, when its just old stuff with new pictures.

Isnt inferno joker just a clone of their own "Inferno star"?
And that slot is just 3-4 months old i think.
Like Netents "Twin happiness" is just a reskin of Twin spin.
But that makes more sense to me since Twin spin is what, 6-7 years old?

Still bothers me a bit that they always market them as some supercool new slot, when its just old stuff with new pictures.

Inferno Joker has a gamble button IIRC. Reviewed it a few weeks ago and forgot already. :oops:

NetEnt is investing "heavily" into Asian markets by reskinning their most popular games: Twin Spin, DoA, Fruit Shop etc. This is how the NetEnt demo area looks at the moment, 7 out of 10 are for Asian regions. :laugh: We could play a guessing game, what slot has been cloned under which name. :D

Demon by Play'n Go is just a reskin of Legacy of Egypt, also from PnG.
Just now poured in a metal theme.

I played Legacy of Egypt a lot and had some very decent hits on it, if it retriggers with the x10 and keeps retriggering it can get a very juicy bonus.

Had to look up my review again as I did in the middle of June and forgot most of it already..... 3 months is a long time at my age. :rolleyes: :D

The multiplier can reach x16 on Demon (x8 on LoE), plus you have the extra feature with the symbol transformation. LoE max win is 5,000x and Demon is capped at 2,500x ........chance to it is 1:500 million which compared to LoE's 8.33E-09 is rather often :D :D

Just had a 4 scatter trigger in Well of wishes that paid a stunning 9x stake. :p
Dont remember if you said it in the video, but it can be worth noting that this is a bonus you dont want to trigger early.
The chance for wilds to land in the bonus increases based on how many you have colllected in the basegame up until you trigger the bonus.
It resets after the bonus.

I got my bonus in like 10 spins, and had dumped zero coins in the well.
Guessing thats why my bonus was trash.

I just played Sahara Nights on VS and lost £70 at 20p a spin, with getting free spins once. Wish they'd never fucking launched it now :laugh:

Really poor slots being churned out at the moment,based on this selection,in my humble opinion. Its why I tend to stick to pretty much the same ones I have done for a while. Only Opal Fruits has been added to my playlist in a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back