Cheesy FM

worldlad

Crybaby McCryface
Now as gamblers we all need some time away or maybe you've just lost ya money and need cheering up, found this radio station called Cheesy FM you can listen here: Outdated URL (Invalid)

Cheesy FM is home to all things cheesy. Pop, Dance, Boy-Bands, One-Hit Wonders, Camp Classics, Party Anthems, 70s, 80s, 90s & the big songs of today!

Let me know what you think :lolup:

Cheesy.jpg

Last edited:
First song I caught was "Music To Watch Girls By". That's a classic!

However, things took a turn for the worse with the next 'song'. It started with the classic opening of 'Lean On Me', and I thought all was well, up until it descended into some dodgy electronic cover :eek:

Pretty cheesy alright :cool:

Now as gamblers we all need some time away or maybe you've just lost ya money and need cheering up, found this radio station called Cheesy FM you can listen here: Outdated URL (Invalid)

Cheesy FM is home to all things cheesy. Pop, Dance, Boy-Bands, One-Hit Wonders, Camp Classics, Party Anthems, 70s, 80s, 90s & the big songs of today!

Let me know what you think :lolup:

It's shit.

First song I caught was "Music To Watch Girls By". That's a classic!

However, things took a turn for the worse with the next 'song'. It started with the classic opening of 'Lean On Me', and I thought all was well, up until it descended into some dodgy electronic cover :eek:

Pretty cheesy alright :cool:

LOL. That's Cheesy FM for you now they are playing Barbie Girl... Oh the memories

Jingle Bells in the Christmas music? You must have listened to some other station, they haven't played any Jingle Bells in the past 3 hours lol :notworthy

lol I just realized it came from a stream I was on in twitch and not this station. I was like WTF. Either way why the streamer listening to some weird jingle bells jungle music remix.

lol I just realized it came from a stream I was on in twitch and not this station. I was like WTF. Either way why the streamer listening to some weird jingle bells jungle music remix.

LOL was gonna say seriously thought I was losing the plot especially after my major losses today on roulette. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back