Check your Neteller account

Is that for sending or receiving foreign?
This is what the email said 🙂

We made a mistake. Here's what happened:
Our terms and conditions for NETELLER were not clear enough in explaining how we set our exchange rate so you paid more than you should have done. The terms and conditions referred to the Reuters rate as the rate we were using for currency conversions and we were instead using a reference exchange rate set by us. We have now updated our terms and conditions to confirm how our exchange rates are set.

We want to fix it. We're giving you a refund.
To put things right, we have arranged for 0.5% of all relevant currency exchange transactions to be refunded to you. We have also added 8% per annum simple interest to the amount of the currency exchange transaction being refunded from the date of each transaction. This will put you in the position you would have been in if our exchange rates had been set in the way previously described in our terms and conditions.

USD 96.75 plus applicable interest will be credited to your account.
The refund will be in your NETELLER account in 10 days. In the meantime, you can keep using NETELLER as usual. And once you have your refund you can use it to transact with merchants, send to other customers or pay with your prepaid card (if applicable). For a period of 90 days from the date the amount is credited to your account, your next withdrawal will be fee free and so you can withdraw some or all of the refunded amount with zero withdrawal fees.

All of our other terms and conditions will continue to apply to the balance in your account and any transactions you carry out.

If you have any questions, please have a look at our FAQ page or contact us.

Kind regards,
The NETELLER Team

Yeah when its cold I get the candles out to save on gas ................

When its really cold I light them !! LOL

Being serious tho i don't know how some people are gonna manage, I was one of the idiots that locked into a really long fix in mid 2021 so turning out not such an idiot afterall :) and now one of the lucky ones.

Last edited:
Here was me thinking these stories of recompense and seasonal goodwill were just festive fairytales, but no, Santa's elves have been busy busy busy!

Even I, upon logging on to my Skrill for the first time in a long time, saw that Father Christmas is real after all, not that I ever doubted it. And given the challenging couple of years we've all endured, that there is still some good in this world.

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎅

paysafe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back