Chance to Win Poker without Cheat Tools

In general, people who try to cheat in poker fails miserably. To be succesful at cheating you would need to be good at poker, and cheaters are usually to lazy too accomplish that.

Also all those so called "cheating tools" for sale on the internet are not useful in any way. It's the ones who use them who are the real tools. I never really worry about potential cheaters when I play.

In general, people who try to cheat in poker fails miserably. To be succesful at cheating you would need to be good at poker, and cheaters are usually to lazy too accomplish that.

Also all those so called "cheating tools" for sale on the internet are not useful in any way. It's the ones who use them who are the real tools. I never really worry about potential cheaters when I play.

I generally agree that most cheaters are bad players, and therefore doomed to fail. They apply themselves to getting better at cheating, instead of getting better at poker.

The way to win at poker is to improve on your game constantly. And be aware that probably since the second poker game in the world. there has been some form of cheating in the game.

As for cheating tools that are 'for sale'. If they were any good, the users would not be selling them for profit, but using them for profit.

-REOdeathwagon

i would expect there are a fair number of college students who cheat for beer money. I'm not sure that I could have avoided that temptation back when $10 would cover my weekend entertainment budget.

the same temptation has to exist for players from low-wage countries where one could live off winnings from a low-level cash game.

the best way to police these cheats is to keep an eye out for players who live in the same area and keep good notes. I sometimes even go so far as to search for players on pokerstars to see if they are playing at multiple tables together. (only one time did this actually lead to a pokerstars investigation....i don't recall the result but I think they may have gotten booted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back