dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
A new addition to their 4096-way classics!

A beefed-up version of Wild Flower with Immortal Romance type gothic theme. Over 60,000x potential.

And just for @ChopleyIOM it seems Jeremy Corbyn has taken up a job as the gardener in his retirement - he's actually doing a day's work!

Jeremy Corbyn symbol lmao! Looks like a game to grind, especially if the RTP is what it states (96.72%). Hopefully they don't nerf the RTP like they did with Golden Catch.

I think there's something going on here - I just noticed as well as Corbyn (The Gardener, which infers hard work so a joke on workshy Corbyn there..) that Kier Starmer is clearly who the gentleman red symbol is based on, the maid Liz Truss and the redheaded vamp is obviously Angela Rayner. Who said BTG don't have a sense of humour?

Guys, if you want a punt on it and try it out you can use the SG link - usually these new BTG games are supplied to selected affs. in their personal accounts so cannot be played by the public pre-release. For some reason SG leaked this one in their demo links hence it's in $ (whereas BTG official demos are always in Euros) so see if this works:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

is bonanza 2 going to see the light of day ?
I haven't the foggiest - there's a clear danger in developing a Bonanza 2 in that it might pay out sometimes.

Mechanic looks fun but BTGs move towards NLC style split bonus with the standard bonus being all but impossible to get particularly large wins is not good.

They’ve caught the multi-level bonus buy disease.

Guys, if you want a punt on it and try it out you can use the SG link - usually these new BTG games are supplied to selected affs. in their personal accounts so cannot be played by the public pre-release. For some reason SG leaked this one in their demo links hence it's in $ (whereas BTG official demos are always in Euros) so see if this works:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Worked for me just now - thanks!

Mechanic looks fun but BTGs move towards NLC style split bonus with the standard bonus being all but impossible to get particularly large wins is not good.

They’ve caught the multi-level bonus buy disease.
Almost impossible to win big on BTG - 200x for a feature, then it bores the hell out of you. Trying the feature buys yield at tops 2 - 5 x your buy in then gobbles everything back rapidly.

Symbols totally gimped and impossible to get anything decent without remortgaging your house. BTG did OK with Bonanza, Chilli and WWTBAM - then they lost the plot, completely. The games are utterly boring....

I've played the bonus buy 3 times, in demo... its slow, boring, impossible to hit big and uninspiring. If I were to pay 200x for a feature, I'd prefer doing it on a NLC game....

Nate

I've played the bonus buy 3 times, in demo... its slow, boring, impossible to hit big and uninspiring. If I were to pay 200x for a feature, I'd prefer doing it on a NLC game....

Nate
That’s like picking between Coronation Street and Eastenders for the most banal TV. Bottom line is making your slots so crap that you need to include high value bonus buys to get any kind of play is complete BS.
NLC a masters at this and BTG is jumping on the bandwagon a bit. Both are equally reprehensible.

Edit: do agree this slot’s bonus gets old very quickly and BTGs reel weighting is a complete joke.

Played it today at leovegas and got twice within 50 spins that megascatter bonus @0,8€ bet
First one gave 22€ and second 130€.
First time ever on btg games i get that mega scatter bonus and now this gave twice.

8j4FQBC.jpg

kQChBZx.jpg

Well atleast i managed to withdraw 250€

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back