Cashomatic - Netent

EkJR

Meister Member
MM
Well...blew a £500 balance on this game last night at 60p stakes. Over 3000 spins without a bonus at all. An absolutely shit game but made worse by the best win in all those spins being 13x. I'm sorry but wtf. It's not gambling at all. In anger I also excluded myself from that site.

The game itself is absolutely tedious! You have to sit and watch scatters come down even when there is no win or chance to progress.

Anyone else had a similar experience on this absolute troll of a game?

Well...blew a £500 balance on this game last night at 60p stakes. Over 3000 spins without a bonus at all. An absolutely shit game but made worse by the best win in all those spins being 13x. I'm sorry but wtf. It's not gambling at all. In anger I also excluded myself from that site.

The game itself is absolutely tedious! You have to sit and watch scatters come down even when there is no win or chance to progress.

Not to the same extent, but ive gone many attempts on it without seeing a bonus.
And like you say, the basegame is usually dreadful.
I have had 2-3 nice bonuses on it in the 300-500x range, so it can pay if it wants to, but seems like most of the time it just wants to ruin your balance.

Why exclude? when it could catch up with you in the future.
I normally just set the lowest possible monthly deposit limit. Then if I forget about previous bad sessions, and try to deposit in the future. The limit will remind me.

Yes I played it a while ago and remember thinking, this isn’t gambling, it’s blatant theft. Absolutely dreadful game. If you saw screenshots of it paying x5,000 now and again you could possibly justify it.

Another one of those games that you question as to whether it delivers the said rtp. Games should be thoroughly tested by people who know what they are doing before they are released. People say “they are rigorously tested”, makes me wonder, it really does.

There are also a lot of games being released lately that whether they deliver the rtp or not are not what I would call morally within the spirit. I am talking about games like Savage Jungle and Panther pays. Can’t remember the provider but these games seem severely rigged if you ask me.

Luckily I can spot these games a mile off through experience but some poor unsuspecting sod could end up playing them thinking a big win will appear sometime and it may but I highly doubt it as especially Savage garden seems programmed to systematically drain your balance.

You may get a reasonable amount of playtime for your money but I doubt you will ever get ahead by a significant amount and yes it is an “I remember you” game with a nasty little tie you in feature. I played it for about 5 sessions, the first 4 were awful and on the 5th I got about 80% of my money back via lots of small hits. Took it and ran, never too return.

Why would you chuck that much money at a game that wasn't paying out and you weren't enjoying? That makes no sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back