Question cashino

aceking123

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Cashino now become a playtech site ?? had a update saying to use old stuff , because it was changing but didnt know they was getting rid of the old games & stuff.

I just logged in after the upgrade for 25 free spins, but very disappointed to see every good game has gone

They had the best selection of merkur slots to start with, and now they have all gone . Only seems like playtech there now.

A great shame as they had some good bonus offers when I first joined

Considering it's owned by and licensed to 'Merkur Interactive' they must be bringing the Merkurs back. As others have said, this was by far the best place to play them.

I emailed them and got a reply, they are currently working to bring the old games back , they can’t give a date yet though.

Hopefully won’t be too long

Apparently it was a technical issue meaning they could not intergrate Merkur games into the new site. Hopefully they will return.

Furthermore, they insist that Playtech games are of a similar standard and are going down well with players. Doubtful.

Just had a look at the latest cashino slots , looks like only around 25 slots in total , although there are a few Blueprint megaways there .

Still no Merkur or anything else of note , what has happened?

They used to be good , now just seems like it has been abandoned. It is owned by Merkur too ? Or used to be so why no investment ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back