Cash Noire Net-Ent

Greigssy

Meister Member
Has anybody gave this a go and triggered the free spins?

It has the most annoying and stupid methods for triggering the bonus I've seen.
Not just cascades but winning symbols from a cascade have to drop within a 'random' but expandable 3 to 5 symbols crime scene box on the reels to climb the 13 steps to the bonus.

I've gave it 1000 spins, highest win just over 12x and have been within 1 of triggering the bonus about 25 times but it never drops.

Clearly not a Net-Ent designed slot but by the same developers who created the Conan, Osbournes etc.
It is very low variance but my f*****g god it is boring,

Can we not just have slots with 3-5 scatters bonus triggers anymore....and while you're at it make the WILD the top paying symbols again.

Gave it a go to, and just recently having stated i rarely fail to 'understand' the logic of slot mechanisms, thereby not needing to look at the paytable, but Star Clusters had me going for a while: then this lol, it's not only illogical but also extremely dull and seems void of any big win potential...

Managed one set of FS before i gave up and definitely will not play this again..

Got to 7x in the freespins bonus, I quite like it.
I like that the safe expands in the zone so should in theory be fairly easy to tree trigger.

I also like the voice over which acts like a old murder mystery narrative, 10x is max in the freespins, so there is a cap to that and probably the ending of the story too.

I'm 99% certain this works just like Jammin Jars - you almost never (in fact i have never had) a win that didn't cascade more than once. So either it's pre-deteremined or there is a very high chance that dropping symbols will match to create wins.

I got the free spins about 10 times in my long session, and never got above 5x, and didn't see any potential in the free spins either. Not a game i would go back to but probably good for low rollers.

Original mechanic, but not a top 10 game at all....

Last edited:
My Verdict in the review I wrote for Cash Noir. Thought it was not too bad, geared more towards recreational players. Also made a video and let it run until I hit the free spins. In total 18 mins for 75 spins and a bonus round. Not sure if NetEnt did themselves a favour with that spin rate. :D

1594030745180.png

My Verdict in the review I wrote for Cash Noir. Thought it was not too bad, geared more towards recreational players. Also made a video and let it run until I hit the free spins. In total 18 mins for 75 spins and a bonus round. Not sure if NetEnt did themselves a favour with that spin rate. :D

View attachment 136202
Only 1.9 trillion spins.
And with 75 spins taking 18 minutes i guess it will take a while to finish nearly 2 trillion spins. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back